• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Fay's Story Ideas

I'm going to stash some story ideas here. Go ahead and review them, if you like. If you are to inspired to help me with it, then that's great.

You realize that anything posted on the Star Army usable by anyone on the Star Army...right?

I'd put this on a Notepad file and save it to a computer, not to a public message board where it can be snatched. It's like leaving a notebook of ideas at a subway station...

---

I don't really care if it is stolen or not. At least they will be actually used. My past 1 million ideas that I have had over my lifespan have all collected dust and forgotten as I have become bored with them or something and discontinued. The whole reason that I am going to put them here is to maybe get help with them. *shrugs and sighs*

hrm humanity spawned weapons of war? not bad. I'll have to do a little freehand now. I'll post what i get later.

Heh, it is basically another version of SARP where Nepleslians are on top, it seems. However, I still have some hopes for the idea. ^^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…