• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

(Fenyar) Working through the demons.

AoK

Inactive Member
The shot was fired, and for an instant, the whole world seemed to stand still as the small Sha'Nai's body fell to the ground, the white cloth of the Peacemakers becoming stained deep crimson.

For some, it was jubilation as cheers rose to the heavens and high fives were given.

For others, it was the culmination of failure, as eyes were turned downward in both shame and fear of the next moment. Blue locks hid the features of the neko as she slowly started backing up, knowing that the shit was about to hit the fan.

For still others, it was a moment they had hoped would never come. A time where they had to face the facts, there were other races out amongst the stars, and they wanted nothing but blood.

So it was blood they would get.

Before even the NDI soldiers could get down off of the roofs, holes in space formed and from those holes stepped armored and armed Sha'Nai assassins. It was over before a fight could be put up, with the heads of the brainless marines splattered along the insides of their helmets as sonic magic met sharp blade, and the soldiers skulls were blown out from the inside.

Next came the rush from the To'Yaree, they comprised the bulk of the army, and began doing what they did best, tearing a path literally through those gathered around, eviscerating Nepleslians, disembowling nekos. Yuuko was one of the first to fall. While she focused on those attacking from the front, powerful arms reached out and twisted her head clean off of her shoulders, her arms would be next, and finally her legs were sheared into stumps by the falling blade of the axe weilded by one of the Dy'Unnar fighters.

The Fenyaro took several casualties, but at the end of the day, the Yamatai Star Army and Nerimian Defense Initiate took much heavier. While graves would be dug for the fifty or so dead furred ones, the bodies of Yamatai's worst criminals and idiots would be left for the scavengers to pick over.

Maybe now, the outsiders would take the time to learn how to conduct oneself at peace talks.

( OOC: Fluxxed due to making no sense )

This was already IN the Flux board, Wes.

If someone moved it, they did so without my asking them.

I wrote this post for the sole reason of working through a very bad time last night where, as tyler could verify, I was not myself. Thus, the title.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back