• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Field Team Six

Okay...Saul a really good question came up. What does FNG stand for? You have that for me in the roster. If it's F-ing new guy...take it off!! No need for that! But if not, would be good to know so that I can put it in the character sheet.

It stands for Fucking New Guy. The real question is Saul is if everyone else is an FNG why is Smoke the only one who got the title?

I don't know. Everyone one else wrote their characters as pretty much straight out of training. That had originally been my plan as well but some how that didn't work out.

I wrote it as a joke but literally juts forgot to add it down the roster since none of the characters had done a first mission (as a little joke). I'm so sorry to make you feel put on the spot like that, Smoke!

EDIT: I just removed it, period, to avoid causing any further troubles.

So we have a Blackburn and a Blackhawk. No one let Jack near heights. If Black Hawk Down has taught me anything. Where there's a Blackhawk, Blackburn gets a medical evac due to falling.

It's fine, Saul. I was curious about it. I'll edit my char sheet to remove it..lol. No biggie!

And Jack better be nimble and quick enough to not need a med evac...

Zylis would probably still be calling to everyone saying "I can fix it! I've almost got it..."

*Crash*

Yep, Zylis is doomed.

Actually, I believe the Nepleslians do have a system like it. Its mental back-ups loaded into clones like Ran in Francia.

So death wouldn't be permanent for her.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back