Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid @quantumditto @FrostJaeger

This may be the toughest, most dangerous foe yet guys. Be careful. She may just start befriending you all.
aimg1.ak.crunchyroll.com_i_spire2_1a388299af999ceefe28f4c5165d6cbc1311871434_full.webp

Also, I do point out that, yes, the situation your characters are finding themselves in IS utterly absurd and makes no logical sense whatsoever at this point in time, and that it is also an option to even call Coco out on her sheer absurdity.

EDIT:

This is basically what she said minus the Japanese/Yamatai-Go; "I, Coco Leetenbaum - soldier of justice and warrior of freedom - will punish you!" She wasn't referring to the UOC or the planet Jiyuu, but just 'Freedom'.

Last edited:
Sorry about not posting last turn. I ended up behind on my posting after I got sick and been slowly catching up.

No worries - we're technically out of combat, so we technically don't need to do 'turns'. It's just that, too often, I have the bad habit of having us do turns anyways. Honestly, as long as you guys got something to say or do, you can keep doing so until I post again. Within reason of course. Even when it's not within reason, the results are sometimes funny. Such as one party going silent for an example.

Hope you guys found that funny!

Blargh, sorry folks. Real life has just chosen to kick me where the sun doesn't shine repeatedly. Thankfully my holidays are coming up so I should be able to post far more consistently!

Thanks, man. I hope to post at the absolute latest Friday or Saturday, though I think I've already delayed my posting for far too long. :oops:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back