• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Fight for Yamatai!

Okay, I was eating dinner in the cafeteria, minding my own business, when DDR trance music just started pumping into my head. Either my muse is getting rather aggressive, or I need to see a psychiatrist. :(

Anyway, I figured that jotting down the lyrics would make the noise go away. And it did. :)

*reads lyrics* Hmm. If this whole computer science thing doesn't work out, I can always be a propagandist. :)

Fight for Yamatai!
(sang by a Nekovalkyrja to trance music)

Look up to the sky,
I will tell you why:
Up there is the legendary
Land of samurai!

Dashing and daring,
Strong and none-fearing,
The immortal defenders,
And crusaders of Yamatai!

Our enemies are ever approaching,
Their power is overwhelming,
But we know we will triumph,
‘Cause we've never lost a fight!

Oh Elysians!
The Imperial flag you fly!
So pick up your broadswords,
And fight for Yamatai!

Do you hear us, Vordachibeans?
You're fighting the samurais!
Soon your homeworld
Will fly the flag of Yamatai!

Oh Nepleslians!
So pick up your rifles,
And fight for Yamatai!

Do you hear us, Mishhuvurthyar?
Soon your homeworld

Oh Geshrins!
So pick up your pistols,
And fight for Yamatai!

Do you hear us, Jaaq'tah?
Soon your homeworld

Oh Nekovalkyrjas!
So pick up your katanas,
And fight for Yamatai!

Do you hear us, Sentinels?
Soon your homeworld

Our Empire is divine!
Our Empire is yours and mine!
And we will tell all who will listen,
The gospel of Yamatai!

So once we win our peace,
We will go see countless galaxies!
And climb every mountain!
And delve every sea!

So fly away with me tonight!
There's room for one more samurai!
So pick up your courage,
And fight for Yamatai!

Awesome! *Hugs you*

Thank you so much! Now to find a singer!

Okay, I was eating dinner in the cafeteria, minding my own business, when DDR trance music just started pumping into my head. Either my muse is getting rather aggressive, or I need to see a psychiatrist.
Or maybe both! :)

*reads lyrics* Hmm. If this whole computer science thing doesn't work out, I can always be a propagandist.
You need some practice to live up to Hideki Tojo, Karl Rove, and Joseph Goebbels.

Good lyrics, though. I think I might just try competing with you. And write some propaganda lyrics for opposing viewpoints. BATTLE OF THE FUCKING PROPAGANDA, MAN!

Thanks, Wes. ^_^

I don't think I can ever be as good as Karl Rove, Seki. The guy is like a magician. I wonder if he could ever be persuaded to join the side of liberal, anti-Christian Satan-worshippers (also known as the Democratic Party).

Speaking of Republicans... well, first, I must apologize to all the right-leaning guys on this board. I know it has nothing to do with politics. I know it's personal and hurtful, but try as I might, I just cannot get over the fact tha Bush looks like a CHIMP.

In other news... Critics Blast Liberal Media for Bush "Chimp" Slurs

I just realized that I've turned another wholesome propanganda thread into a liberal rant. I ought to be ashamed of myself. T_T

If only our Liberal Democrats were liberal, we would have it made. But they're right-wing militant psychopaths.

Anyhoo, liberal rants are awesome. That's one thing we can ALWAYS do better than any conservative propagandist. Rant, bitch, and carry on about how they fucked things up.

^_^

She can post about politics if she pleases, Thad. Sekiko is not only expressing herself, but she could perhaps influence someone here, or someone wandering through the site. Please don't be so negative about it.

I was talking about Yangfan, because it seemed to me like he just brought politics out of nowhere. I'm not trying to say they don't have the right to post what they want, just that you most likely will not change the opinion of anyone.

Don't worry Thad. I only brought up politics because Karl Rove was mentioned. He's a kind of a sore spot for us liberals if you haven't noticed.

I know I'm not gonna influence anyone. Everyone's preaching to their own choir these days anyways. But I reserve my right as an American to make completely irresponsible remarks of a political nature. I'll try to keep the rants at a minimum, though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back