• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP [Firebrand Crew] Chapter Two, Old Flames Burn the Brightest

Sakura pouted hard after that, she couldn't believe this little fox boy! "Pietrov! you're being unreasonable here, why do you have to force me to make such a difficult decision, I just wanted to play with your ears a little bit. Pleeeaaaaaaseeeeee." The neko was practically begging at this point, despite all her attention being focused on the Daur she didn't miss the frown from her old shipmate, well she'd have time to ask about that later, maybe she didn't know the pleasures of cake making and eating. After all Sakura was the cook, so maybe it was a cook thing to get excited about making foods.

With the Daur's mind occupied by this apparent music sensation Sakura saw her chance, it was now or never, she reached out her hands towards him but stopped for a second. The neko knew he couldn't injure her but she didn't really want to get into a bad standing with him, any more than she already was anyway. "Are you sure there's nothing that would make you lighten up and let me pat you?" She tried again, hopefully not annoying him to the point of ignoring her, lest her life be ruined forever. "C'mon, Grelish, Zoe, you guys have to be on my side right?"

"Yes, I am indeed. I was actually headed here for a flight out to Nepleslia for a tour, but the captain I had booked in advance just dropped on me. So I kinda ended up stuck here." Betty said, answering the one known as Pietov first, before turning to Sakura as she sat in the patted seat. "As much as that sounds lovely, I am not the best cook, only well enough for myself as travel permits. But I have much more traveling to do, I can't just drop my career, especially when it's what I love most." She answered to the grey neko apologetically.

However she was not without thanks for the offer of passage, "Your captain is truly kind to take me to my destination. I will make sure to compensate you all for the kindness."

Outside
"I... missed you too, Stray~" Vinni swallowed thickly, one hand moving to hold the Iroma's bloodied mitten closer to the grey helmet the captain wore as they waited for the Medical nanites to stop as much bleeding as they could, it was by no means a permanent fix but it'd be enough to keep the pink-haired woman alive for the time being. The captain nodded and moved their gloved hands around to cradle Straya's weakened body a little better before carefully yet effortlessly lifting her up, a small huff filtering through the mask a small message being sent through to Sakura's digital mind.

>Ship, now, bring newbie

"How'd you know it was me?" Vinni asked, large tail coilled up into a tight ball behind the captain's shapely rear as they began walking back to where the ship was docked.

Inside
Grelish's bright blue eyes followed Zoe as the she-elf left an invite open but the mute Nepleslian played it cool, looking out the window and finishing her drink to let the air sit for a few moments with a breathy chuckle at Sakura's plea for the towering woman to side with her - the part-SOL shaking her head at the Neko's request before looking out the window once more.

"Sakura, shut fuck up the - I want to hear Betty talk more, not you, smelly cat~" Pietrov hissed back, his natural voice growling a few barely-audible insults that didn't quite register with his translator before the Daur let out a breath and took another sip - all his attention going to the grey-skinned Iroma, leaving his guard down, "Sooo like, when next album coming out? I like your music a lot~"

It was at this point that Grelish took her leave, excusing herself and quickly signing that she'd be going to see what was keeping the captain waiting before standing up, the seat creaking now that the woman's immense weight had been taken off it - squeezing past the table she sauntered out to meet Zoe, the Nepleslian about to offer a wink before looking past Zoeichi, tapping the woman's shoulder a few times before pointing to where the captain was across the way, carrying a bloodied Iroma.

Outside

There was the faintest of smiles visible on that haunting, led-projecting mask. Just moments before her eyes slid shut and she exhaled a soft breath - medical nanites stemming the bleeding as much as they could. Though the added painkillers relieved what was a world of hurt for the Iroma. Lifted up by Vinni's strong arms, she couldn't help but let out a faint chuckle, before swallowing thickly. On closer inspection - Vinni'd take notice of the large red line around her throat. Bruised and irritated, somewhat cut with inklings of dried blood from it. "Felt-... It," the Iroma murmured under her breath. Before whincing. "I know people-... Knew you'd be here." She added to the explanation.

Pub

Zoe didn't seem all too interesting to mix herself in with the entire back and forth between Sakura and Pietrov. One hand slipping in her pocket as the other grasped at the straps of the harness of swords, before sauntering off. Offering Betty a gentle smile, before giving a helpless shrug and being on her way. Though glancing back at the Nepleslian lass, Zoe gave a more toothy grin, before frowning and following her wordless gesturing. "Fuck," she grunted under her breath as she turned on her feet to rush out. Strapping the harness close to her body as she sallied out to meet Vinni. "Oi, cap'n. What's going on?" She verbalized what Grelish would no doubt want to ask.

Inside the bar Sakura sat in a huff, stupid fox not understanding how much he could gain from having a personal groomer. Much to her delight the neko felt the usual tingling as her beloved captain contacted her in the way only they could. “Sorry Pietrov but shes coming with me.” The neko said, grabbing betty and tossing her over one shoulder before heading out the door.

“Captains orders, not an abduction don’t worry.” She said sweetly to her passenger as the neko headed for the Veilburner.

“So what’s going down, Fluffy.” Sakura hummed to herself as she strolled along casually, maybe she could convince the captain to let her pet their tail instead. Maybe even get that helmet off and see if they had ears underneath too.

"Next one hits shelves as soon as my first concert for this tour kicks off, in a week if I get there in time-wo-o-oah!" Betty began to answer before being swept off her feet and flung over a shoulder. With a surprised squeak that may have been surprising from the rather gothic aesthetic of a woman, Betty was careful not to let her horns jab the neko. "Oh uh, no it's fine, beats walking I guess~." she said politely with a blush from being so handled as she was.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back