• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Fired

Lamb

Ovine Member
Inactive Member
I got fired from my job today. I'm taking a few days off from the universe. Do not expect to see me for a while. Afterwords, posting should increase because-- well, clearly, I'll have a lot more free time.

Sorry to hear that, Lamb. You going to be okay?

I'll drink one for you tonight, Lamb. Best of luck to you in getting things sorted out, but I'm sure you'll manage.

Okay so it's a race...since we were both fired in the same day, let's see who gets another job in the same day!

...aaaaand go!

You got fired, too, Rhysis??

Yep. Wife dropped me off at work and headed home and the manager sits me down and explains that I 'don't fit the role the company wants to fill'. Which, given the nature of the company, isn't shocking. Basically they didn't know what role they wanted to fill when they hired me, then they figured it out so at the end of the probation period, bye bye me.

My wife got to turn around and pick me back up 20 minutes after she dropped me off. The kids were stinkin' thrilled! heh

RPG-D RPGfix
Back