• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character First Character For Review

The NH-33 Series only became available in late YE 33 so if she was created in YE 32, she'd have to have transferred from her original NH-29 body into the 33 Model. You should make a note of when that in your character's history.

Second, starter characters are never given officer rank. Have you confirmed with your GM that you can be such a high level without any Role Play to justify it?

Third, looking at the Kyoto War College page, Kim says that it is not yet approved in its current form for IC usage. Have you spoken to Kim to make sure you can use it?

I authorize this character to start as an officer and also the Kyoto War College thing. I think the only matter is the NH-29 to NH-33 mention.

Good job with the bio, Dyshanka. I know a little about your history and I am very pleased to have such an important and accomplished roleplayer on Star Army. Let me know if you need anything.

Hello Dyshanka

There is a couple of issues with the history. You say that back in YE 32 she was instantly placed into the War College, where she became friends with Kaoru.

Since she was not on a ship, why would she be doing correspondence. She would have been most likely attending it full time in person.

The other issue, is Kaoru was not even born until YE 34 and in YE 34 was soon on a ship.

Information under Pre-Rp has been altered. Let me know if that suffices, or other corrections need to have their attention.

A green eyed, pink haired, rosy skinned little neko? Kotoku Kei seems familiar.....where could I have seen an appearance like that before?
(Hint: My avatar lol)
Tho at least Kei and Konoka have very different personalities.
Welcome to SARP btw ~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back