• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

First patrol

JohnDawdy

Inactive Member
Its John's First orders after finishing training for the Army of Nepleslia. " Finaliy I get my own ship" John Said as he look at his Vampire-Class Patrol Craft in the "and what a nice ship too. I never thought they would give me a ship like this on my first mission" "so old man, can I get this thing into orbit now"? he said to the shipyard manger. " yeah yeah, its already for you. just make sure you dont blow anything to crap ya here"? "I get it dude" John said as he entered the ship. He looked around the the Cargo bay area and saw that it was quite nice for a patrol ship. John moved to the Bridge area and looked at the 3 sets. "*sigh* needs more people here...doesnt look like its going to be any fun here with out a few people to play cards with" He then sat at the helm of the bridge and begain to perp for takeoff. "all lights green" he said and begain to lift off into space to begin his first mission.
After setting in the orders for a standered orbit to his on board computer,he put his feet up and hummed a tune to himself from which we learned from his childhood...the one he wanted to put behind him. He started to feel sad. he shook his head and lightly slaped his head to get out of it. HE then took out a number of a women he saw a his favorite bar. "yeah...that was a good night...lovely woman...I might just give her a call when I get back" man she was hot...reall" a buzer when off and scared him a little bit and made him jump. He look to see what it was and it was a normal cargo ship coming for trade. he raido the pliot and made his clearance inspections. everything seems to be in order and he let him move on.

It was after that he desided to move to the kitchen and grab some rations for hinself. While eating he thought about what he would do about this ladys number. "Well im in the army now...there's no way I can hold a steady girlfriend...hmmm maybe I can meet someone in the army...but what am I going to do about this woman I saw, I mean I cant just leave her, that would be to rude of me...jezzz what to do" he thought about his other friends too for some time, and how his going to spend time with them now his in the army while doing the clearance inspections on a few other ships comming in to the planet.

After a while of doing the clearance inspections of ships comming in there was one ship that didnt seem normal. It was a Sojourner-Class Medium Cargo Transport. "Its not on the list of ships to come in today"John said. Better make a personal sweep of the ship". John radioed to pliot and ask to come abord. "im sorry but I must get going...I have people to see" the pliot said."Sorry buddy but your staing right here" He fired 10 mobile gun turrets to make sure he doesn't run away. As he docked with the ship the pliot and copliot came to great him. "well as you can see I have nothing here that is illgeal here sir" said the pliot. "I'll make sure of that" said John going into the cargo bay area. he look inside a few of the cargo boxes and saw nothing wrong with the stuff. After looking at the food and things that the cargo ship had in it, he thought back to the days of his childhood and thought of the times when some of his friends would put stolen things under food in a box, So John went though the boxes of stuff and found illegal wepons stored in the botton of most boxes. He pulled out his radio and called the local comm station to ask if he could take these guys in. John had gotten clerence to take them in. "Alright you guys your going with me downtown" He pulled out his .45 and made them move to his ship. Just as there about to board John's ship, one of the pliots pulled out a Liberator and pointed it at John. "im not going to jail again you dog!" Oh hell!" John thought, and pointed his 45. at the man's head. It was a stand off. "Dont do this man...dont do this" John said "I told you...im not going back to jail!" The pliot charged at John. John Fired his pistol and hit him in the left sholder. He fell to the floor and screamed in pain. The copliot ran to his side and told him to not worry. The copliot did not do anything and followed John. John carried the pliot to the medical area of his ship and fixed him up. John stood there....looking at him on the bed of the room. Memories came to John about life on the streets, seing the same thing all the time, his fellow members on the streets siting there wonded. John started to cry. He took the pilot and his copliot to the cargo bay and lock them in. After a while he went back to the helm and punched in the orders to head back to the planet and pull the turrets back in. After that he went over to the copliot that was siting next to the door. John's only words to him where "hey, do you play cards?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back