• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Formation of Tokyo District Response Team

Toshiro

To: All Civilians and Officers of the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

(This isn't actually a plot concept right now, so there isn't going to be an active mission at this time, nor are responses really expected...though I don't discount it as a plot in the future.)

Note that Motoyoshi-Taisho can override or modify all I am about to order at any time.

Due to the protests and the formation of the City of Tokyo, I use my authority to create the Tokyo District Response Team, which will oversee the policing of the city's civilian laws, put out fires, and respond to emergencies natural or otherwise. They will also assist in evacuation efforts and civic events if, Chiharu-sama forbid, the worst should happen.

Note that peaceful assembly such as has been displayed by Jiyuu's citizens is fully legal--the TDRT merely a protective measure so as to maintain the peace and form a permanent dedicated defensive system for Tokyo, possibly to be overseen by the Blackcoats.

Due to this, I nominate Tange Misato-Chujo and Tange Nao-Taisho for control of this organization.

I give authorization of the following:

A District Response Station in every district of Tokyo
1 Daisy 1A with armaments (blue/red/white for Enforcers, black/blue/white for Officers)
15 Type 29 Tankettes per District Response Station
Additional weapons, vehicles, and support as-needed

Note that supplies supported may be phased out to MFY designs at any time.

This is an opportunity for prospective soldiers to receive training before going out into space, as well as a way for civilians to assist our people without actually joining the service.

I also extend an offer of commission for retired Star Army personnel who wish to be Trainers or act as Team Commanders.

All replies must be approved by the people in charge of the TDRT, tentatively Tange Misato-Shosho and Tange Nao-Taisa.

chujo_x5_tiny.gif

Chujo Mitsuya Saito
CO, Himitsu Star Fortress

RPG-D RPGfix
Back