• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Resolved Forum is eating random posts, edits, wiping draft buffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsakanOne

Retired Member
upload_2015-9-27_21-50-9.png

Error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44784000 bytes) in/home/star_army/stararmy/roleplay-forum/library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php on line 86

(literally, this is a plain white page dumping this stuff)

Thread in question

Ya this has been a reoccuring problem for me and others on the site, although I'm glad to see that an error was finally displayed. For me, no errors occur - I just hit 'post' and leave the site and sometimes I'll notice that the post I'd just made is now missing ;-;

This issue is under investigation. I will see what I can do. Seems to be a php.ini or config thing.

Update: I've increased the server's memory limit. Hopefully this will prevent this from happening again. Please report again if you encounter these errors again. For now I'm marking this as resolved, but will be keeping an eye on the error logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back