• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Foxtrot's art Commissions

aimg09.deviantart.net_b4dd_i_2015_291_d_e_spaceship_2_by_dehzinn_d92cixj.png
Hello, SARP,

I've decided to put up an official commission thread for my works on the forums. For no reason at all, really. There are quite a few pieces of artwork that I've done and are all around the wiki, but they're so many that I've lost count on all of them by now, so I'll just be linking some of the commissions I've done.

For this thread, I'll be dividing my works in three categories:

Linearts (Starting at $5 per character):
Some of my commissioned work in this category for SARP: link link link link

Colored and shaded linearts (Starting at $10 per character):

Digital paintings and illustrations (Starting at $30 per character, armor, vehicle):

And here is my deviantart gallery where I post most of my work

I'm easily reachable on either the IRC, PMs or the shoutbox, since I'm connected to one of them at any time, so reaching me isn't hard at all. I also usually tream the commission over skype or another program like Livestream (I've found out that it usually gets it done way faster than trhough PMs).

Feel free to ask any questions here I didn't cover in the OP, and, most importantly, let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
For the record, Foxtrot drew this picture.

fetch.php

That's all the word of mouth advertising you need to know for what he can do.

I've had Foxtrot create art for both the Corona and Maximus upgrades, and he has been very professional throughout the processes and delivers a very accurate representation of what I have had in mind for both vehicles.

I've had Foxtrot do the entire crews of new plots.

That you can recall a character's face whenever his name is mentioned helps a lot with the immersion.
commission___nss_manlove_crew_by_dehzinn-d6xmzdd.png

After seeing the Chelti art, I am interested in commissioning you too, but I'm not quite sure what to get art for just yet.

I'm assuming from the lack of reply, that it's not actually happening...

adownload.gamezone.com_uploads_image_data_1189226_article_post_width_RonPaulNotHappening.jpg

I'll go find it. I get a ton of PMs so it got lost in the others.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back