• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Freespacers] Junkmaster

Primitive Polygon

🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Self-Replicating Construction Robot
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:freespacers:junkmaster

Faction: Freespacers / The Wire Guided
FM Approved Yet? Yes!
Faction requires art? Nope!

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?
No. Yes, the rockets it uses. Just say the word if you want these submitted individually.
Contains New Art? Yes!
Previously Submitted? Nope!

Notes: It's a sort of big mommy Junker that has polysentience relay capabilities. This means that it can not only be controlled by Freespacers half the way across known space, but also construct new automata bodies on demand... Which basically makes it potential mass transit system for Type Fives, among other construction uses.

Who needs crazy interdimensional gates anyhow? :D

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Erm, sorry, but does this mean that I have to make the gun a separate article? I tend to bind the weapons to vehicle on this scale just because it's all so makeshift...

Edit; I went ahead and did it anyway. The "Devil's Doorbell" is now a separate article. Sorry for the inconvenience of making you read more...

Yeah, there is no crazy rush in reviewing this, through, anyway. So just take it easy if you feel like it, Ame. I can understand what madness all these barrages of text must be, and it isn't going to kill anyone to wait a day or two. I appreciate the work you do. ;I

Last edited:
Edit; I went ahead and did it anyway. The "Devil's Doorbell" is now a separate article. Sorry for the inconvenience of making you read more...
Looks good.

First sentence of it is an incomplete sentence. The last sentence of the entire article is not supposed to have a semicolon. A period should go there. It may need a few more drawbacks to use for those that can quadruple use it. "...extreme lack of safety measures that properly sentient machines would unlikely tolerate." <--- explain this fully in the article!

Yeah, there is no crazy rush in reviewing this, through, anyway. So just take it easy if you feel like it, Ame. I can understand what madness all these barrages of text must be, and it isn't going to kill anyone to wait a day or two. I appreciate the work you do. ;I
Ty duderinetter! I will still try my best to look at it. ^-^

Thanks for the input. Made some edits.
  • Doubled the time needed to build ships.
  • Reworked some sentence structure.
  • Made it more clear that the multi-rocket version isn't man portable, and added more downsides.
  • Actually reduced the recoil. I forgot that IRL rocket weapons simply channel their exhaust gas out the back.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back