• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [Freespacers] Skeleton Ensemble

On the one hand, half of the race is dead, and the remaining half is rife with paranoid ex-mercenaries, psycho-survivalists and occultists.

On the other, Jack-O-Lantern, the person telling you about all this, is a bombastic virtual cartoon pumpkin.

So kind of "both".

Alright. How many people are good to go? You guys all still around?

I know one or two are a little busy IRL. Might try a bit of a 'soft launch' with this in a couple of days just to get the ball rolling, through.

Should be done with my character by the weekend. Feel free to go ahead and start though.

Are there any desired occupations? Might resubmit Somerset, since he's kind of a relic from a different Freespacer faction, or make a new guy so there aren't too many doctors.

Okay! Cheers for the quick response, guys. Working on it.

@ArsenicJohn ; It depends why and how they became that way. I'll PM you about it.

@raz ; A mixed miner/demolitions expert/asteroid spelunker could be useful. Or maybe some kind of infiltrator/martial artist? Merchant trader? The great thing about 'spacers is that you can pretty much make an ice cream salesman and get away with it, as long as they have a reason for being there.

~The first mission thread is now up and good to go!~

This may be a good time to describe your characters in transit, their motivations for responding to Jack-O-Lantern's request (The blurb on the first page of this thread is cannon), thoughts on being at such a strange locale, or their general reactions to meeting each another.

You can access the local mindware VR hub on the table or leave it alone, it's up to you. In a day or so, i'll respond again, and directly jump into Jack explaining a choice of possible missions for them to partake in.

Have fun guys, and thanks for all of your patience and support. ;I

Thanks for the praise guys!

And, yeah, sorry, wee bit slow last day or two since I was busy with IRL stuff. Basically helping people with some renovations in exchange for them helping me move out recently. No biggie, through the UK is crazy hot right now for some reason.

Things should be back on track soonish.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…