Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

SYNC From: Donvan Black To: Star Army Logistics

SirSkully

FM of NDC
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
RP Date
ye 40
To: Star Army Logistics
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Greetings my fine friends of the Yamatai Star Empire, some things were brought to my attention recently and I was wondering if you would be interested in some of our highly efficient fabrication units to help bolster your inventory with fresher stock - rather than the civilian model we currently sell however we would be interested in proposing a new, military grade version that is specced specifically for you fine folks.

Anyway please let me know your thoughts and ideas on the prospect, I'll be eagerly awaiting your response.

Cheers, Donvan

@Wes

Last edited:

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
(OOC: the link seems to be broken)

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
To: Donavan Black

We are indeed interested in your proposal.

SirSkully

FM of NDC
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
To: Star Army Logistics

Spectacular, expect something within the week. Once again thank you for being such a valued client, it is very much appreciated and I hope we can continue to work together more in the future.