• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Frontier Skies OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing you the speediest recovery! The thread is super cool so far and I wish I had the time to have a character ready for this boss fight.

I am wondering since i was dark, and i moved in an upward arc above all the fighting was i still close enough to be affected? Or was Yujin far enough away that the ECM/hack didn't affect him. If it did affect him, that would also make him normal once more right?

TIME UNTIL REINFORCEMENTS: 3:59:59.999s (YSS Teisenjou Reference Frame)

Reactions: Wes
I am wondering since i was dark, and i moved in an upward arc above all the fighting was i still close enough to be affected? Or was Yujin far enough away that the ECM/hack didn't affect him. If it did affect him, that would also make him normal once more right?
Their ECCM took away your ECM advantage.

And your own ECCM kept their ECM from blacking you out all the way.

Just a note, for CFS movement- it is not like a traditional drive in that you fly around using it like with thrusters. It will move you straight in any direction you want but does not turn your ship or change which direction it is facing. CFS also does not accelerate, so it is going .375c in whichever direction you tell it to, instantly. It can theoretically be used to effectively 'teleport' a relatively short distance but you'll either need to position yourself before, or after translating from one spot to the other.
Hopefully this helps anyone who uses the CFS more than traditional STL thrusters!

Their ECCM took away your ECM advantage.

And your own ECCM kept their ECM from blacking you out all the way.
So I would be back to before i went dark except i still have the Omnihue steath, ICFS stealth, and the working and be hard to see visually or by aetheric-energy detection, or would those need to be reactivated after the blackout?

What would this to to the immersion systems that Yujin was in at the time of the blackout? Does it fail and he need to restart it, or take over in another mode of control?

Is that everyone?

Ok probably tomorrow is GM post maybe tonight. Boss Fight Round 2

Apologies, guys.......I didn't realize how much of a writing funk I was in, I should have a post out either today or tomorrow

Oh! Ok, good thing I was slacking too so I didn't skip you when I GM Post!

Apologies, guys.......I didn't realize how much of a writing funk I was in, I should have a post out either today or tomorrow
No worries at all! Take your time and don't push yourself too hard. We appreciate all the effort you put into the posts. Looking forward to reading it when you're ready.

Still on delay here too, i promise we will get more zoom and boom soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back