• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP [FT6] The Patriot Gambit, Ep.1: "Bad Business"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn watched Simon and shook his head while giving out a small sigh. "Look at that shit, he couldn't even bother to grab the correct man, Blackhawk. "Do you want to do something to help the kid with apparent trust issues or should we just stand here and watch," he asked turning his head to look at Jasmine.

The first hostiles they find and all of a sudden a breakdown of communication and discarding of training to show off some skill that at least Blackburn wasn't going to be impressed by if it meant doing things the stupid way around. It would of been easier to shoot the other first before occupying your hands to drag someone off.

Jasmine grumbled and shook her head, "I guess we better try to help him...if possible." She kept her flash bang handy for when they could use it, for their team was supposed to draw the others out. She held her rifle at the ready as she made her way down the corridor, not trying to cause too much noise just yet since they needed to be sure the other team was well on their designated path. "JANE. Could you give me an indication on when I can start causing a ruckus? Please?"

"Alright," Blackburn replied with a sigh. He adjusted his aim so that the younger man's head was square in his sighs. Taking a deep breath, Blackburn could feel his hands tense in anticipation. He slowly breathed out as he pulled the trigger and watched as the thug crumpled lifeless to the floor and while the entry wound wasn't very large he liked to imagine that the thug's face was now in very worse shape.

"Ma'am one tango down, still waiting for Bardur to finish whatever it is he's trying to do," he reported to Valarie whilst moving to catch up with Jasmine. "So do either of you know how to interrogate a prisoner or happen to bring a pair of pliers," he asked Simon and Jasmine whilst coming to a brisk walk beside the later.

Simon saw the younger man go down due to the precise shot by Blackburn. He put just enough pressure on his victims windpipe to bring him near unconsciousness then released the man onto the floor.

At Blackburn's question, "We can use some medical hallucination interrogation or I can cut some parts off him with my Hypolathe. Either way we should keep it relatively quiet. Our orders are to stay silent until we are on the target ship and in the engine room. Once there we cause a distraction for Alpha team to go unnoticed to the bridge. Add in that we were asked to gather a few grunts for questioning later. Of course that's according to my recordings."

Simon pulled around his medical bag and withdrew his Hypolathe and kit with various chemicals. While mainly sedatives and painkillers, some painkillers can play havoc with a person's ability for willpower and inhibitions.

Jasmine smirked, "I always have pliers on me. But I am not getting them dirtied with blood." She nodded towards Simon and said softly, "That could work. But we gotta be quick. If he ain't willing to talk, I say we make sure he can't and then head on to our next destination."

"Cmon ma'am, I ain't all that unciv'lized, I planned on cleanen' them when I was done," he replied as he strode to the captive. "Listen good ya hear? I'm gonna ask you questins mister and if you don't behave, I'm goin' to shoot ya in the knees an' kick ya in the teeth. If that don't work my friend here is gonna give ya that needle of his. Do ya understand," he asked whilst motioning to Simon to prepare whatever he needed for his part. "Oh an' if ya try and scream for help, I'll remove ya tongue."

"If you shoot him, do it just above the kneecap. It helps sever all the tendons there making his leg completely useless. Also, my nanoconstructed scalpel can slide in just above his eye so that it severs the connections without removing the eye. I hear its even worse when the eye just sits there useless while the nerves are cauterized," Simon said all this as he tested his Hypolathe just to the side and behind Blackburn. His words and actions purposefully cold and sterile to induce as much threat as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back