• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Gabriel

I said on the IRC, lol. I linked something else (for the infantry,) but here's the (other) standard issue: Standard Issue.

What you have seems to work, though.

Also, you need to link everything that needs to be linked, and go in with a grammar and spell check. I'm also not too sure about how the Elysian species works out, so I'll check on that too.

Need a character mod!

A Patrician/Archangel. I question the validity of that, honestly; Patricians are at the highest levels of Elysian society, and while they might not like Yamatai, I can't see them turning coat to join the NMX, who just as surely would destroy their homeland as Yamatai did.

Not to mention Elysia and Yamatai are, at least officially, allies.

What does the rest of Elysia feel about his betrayal? Surely there are circles who will know of his defecting to the NMX. As well, how does he respect a nation that does not know art, sport, education, or social welfare? Those things are huge sources of pride for Patricians.

I get the point about the four wars, but the last one Yamatai lost, more or less.

A Plebeian makes more sense.

I have changed him to be a Caelisolan and not a Patrician, age has been modified and so have skills and back history. I'm looking at trying to have him obtain some stuff from the black market threads but that is all that is left.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back