• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Garret Anderson

Well, I looked over the example biography and several other approved character (those that weren't Neko anyway =p). The only difference I could find between my family and several others was a slight formatting discrepency - which I believe I have fixed - and their accidentlal omission from the history which is also fixed.

Now, if you meant something else I can't seem to find it so I think I'm going to need a more detailed explanation if what I've done isn't exactly what your were thinking of.

CB said:
CB said:
Born in a relatively quiet year, YE 13
We just entered YE 29, so he'd have been born in YE 11 or early YE 12.

CB said:
Kenku operating system
That should be Kessaku.

Other than that it looks pretty good. You should probably put the physical description in list format, though.

Fixed birthdate and fixed spelling mistake.

I've used both list and paragraph physical descriptions in the past and I have always felt that the paragraph format was more thorough and generally better if the person writing it could pull off a decent description. It will be changed if it must be changed but I'd rather keep it the way it is :oops:

Not quite Jesus level, but we're getting there in terms of what I see here. Everything is open-ended for perfectness, practically. I'd say add walk on water, but that's what power armors are for I guess. :3

I just wanted to say that it's not always necessary to name the parents, Luke. Sometimes it's important, sometimes it's not. You're coming along though.

As for the character, it's good, just listen to Rei. You might need to change a bit of the formatting, but you'd have to talk to Wes about that, because your format is basically the same. Also, don't post in the Request Orders thread until your character is approved.

Given most of the skills a solid (and somewhat lower) cap.

And aplogies about the orders and what not. Looks like I was just a bit too eager B)

I just thought it is usually a good idea to have something about the parents, it makes the background of the character much more solid and could also become the point of some very intresting RPing.

Yes I was wondering about that, it seems he has become a crew member on the valiant, well he has posted his information on the OOC sign up sheet.

Character approved.

A few things to fix:
  • If he's 17, chances are he was born on Yamatai, then wandered to Nataria (Nataria wasn't colonized 17 years ago).
  • Change "psychotic" to "psychology."
  • Change "personal" to "personnel" (caretakers in history).
  • It's not Fleet Despository, just Fleet Depot (see 3rd definition).

History changed to accomdate the colonization problem, depo and personnel spellings corrected, and psychoitc deleted (don't even know how that got there).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back