• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Gartagen Race

Main Article: APPROVED

Sub articles not yet evaluated.

Has this officially approved in regards to the physiology and culture, or are the unapproved sub-articles technologies for this race to use?

The main article is approved. The sub articles, psychology, physiology, etc need approval.

The technology articles are a different creature all together and will be being submitted individually.

I don't particularly see the point. Once you or Blind are authorized to be Faction Managers, you basically have permission to alter the internal content of your faction, as long as it doesn't affect things like tech level, in which case you have to submit those seperately.

Well, I can remove the unapproved markers on the sub articles, so that the race can be moved.

I am assuming things like government and organizations do need to be approved. But in re-guards to culture and physiology and anatomy(A&P) you are saying that is all fair game with approval?

I talked to some people in IRC. I was told that the sub-articles do indeed need to be approved, and if any changes are made to the article after approval then they need to be re-approved.

All Gartagen articles other than technology articles are now approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back