• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Gisgard, Albert

One sec, before we cut you loose to the wilds of Nepleslia I have concerns to address, namely, your skills sets are extremely vague for us and are not in our standard format. We require several skill sets for Nepleslian Marines which can found: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ne ... ccupations

You can cut and paste the basics for it and modify it for any personal notes you want to make.

Albert Ethan Gisgard's Wiki said:
Driving

3 years of Reg. Vehicles
4 years 3 months training on airbike

Martial Arts

4 years Savate training
1 extra year unofficially after accident
Now continues as a great form of exercise

Schooling

12 years private school.

Military Training (Recruit)

High Marks in Command and Protocol, though many note a “lack of aggression” and recommend time in the field before allowance into officer training.

Looking much better. You can have 7 skills, so you can pick one of the specialty areas on the Military occupational wiki and 2 other skill. Usually we pick hobbies or some other practical skill that the character picked up somewhere: cooking; crafts; music; *coughs* seduction; dancing; acting; etc.

Since you wanted to have Albert be a driver then taking the Vehicles skill would still keep in line with what you initially wanted.

Nep Military Occupation Wiki said:
Vehicles (land vehicles)

The character is familiar with how to effectively pilot most ground vehicles. He can make rudimentary repairs to his vehicle. In addition, the character has one vehicle type in which he is particularly skilled at operating. While inside this vehicle, the character can perform difficult maneuvers under high stress (combat, etc).

And that would leave you with 2 other skill areas to pick that could be related to his interests.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wr ... r_s_skills

ah, I see now...didn't know there were other skills. That page helped out a lot

I think he should go with vehicles, and probably knowledge/ humanities due to his tutors and diplomats who would come over to have dinner with his father....should be done Now ; )

Skills are looking good, though the history is a little sparse, but pretty to the point. I would like a Nepleslian Faction manager to take a look, since he's supposed to be a diplomat's son but this is a new diplomat NPC.

I'll allow it, as long as Joker doesn't try anything too ambitious with the NPC. I doubt he would though...otherwise the bio looks pretty solid. You *could* try elaborating on the history and personality a bit more, and give it some general touch ups.

Welcome to Star Army, by the way. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back