• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Goodbye Aikiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
ON > Yamatai

My appologies for running off like that. I would really enjoy talking again before you leave. Maybe we can meet up? There's a small coffee spot right near the hotel that some of the crew is staying at.
-James

Aikiko heard the chirp from her communicator pad. She pulled it out and had a look.

I am at the civilian space port terminal waiting on my ride out. I have several hours to kill. I am at Kikos burger joint.

She hit return to sender.

Wazu would toss his duffel back back into his room and take a minute or two to quickly shower, cleaning off the dirt from Ayenee before rushing out again,

Heading your way.
-James

He didn't have time to get any real clothing... again. Just generic slacks and a green T-shirt. Datapad clipped to his waist as he saught out the familiar face among those already waiting at the burger joint.

A big Abweren stood up hugging a Neko, then released her. He turned and walked blissfully pass Wazu. The neko was Aikiko in her Peacekeeper clothing minus the patches and insignia. She turned and settled at her table, giving a glance towards the entrance to Kikos Burgers.

Wazu would wait by the door for just a bit, he only knew one person who'd wear the old UOC uniform and she seemed to be in the middle of something. Something large, with a propensity for high gravity... He would wait to approach until after the other suitor had left.

"You know, I really do not like goodbyes."

Aikiko looked up towards the source of the familiar voice. Seeing it was Wazu, A smile lit up her face. "Have a seat. Missed you when the ship hit port." She took a sip of her steaming drink as it gave off a faint berry smell.

"I should have been there for you. As much as I felt responsible for Marcus' situation... well... sometimes I am better at running away from things than dealing with them head on." He sighed a bit, "I know this is goodbye, but I still want to spend some time with you."

"Then let the future take of itself. You was only doing what you felt was right." Aikiko took a sip of her steaming drink. She looked thoughtful openingly studying him. "Besides I m not part of Star Army anymore. I processed out and now going to be heading out within 48 hours." She idly swirled the liquid in the mug, seeing how close she could get it to the rim without spilling a drop."We can have some time together, unless you and Natsumi have something planned." Her eyes hardened a bit.

"I..." Wazu stumbled, "... Look, I like her, but nothing happened. I should have asked her to leave me some space while onboard the lighthouse."

"Don't worry about it." Aikiko reached out and took his hand in hers. "Be happy, we truly live for the moment. I am glad we had that tryst back.... there. It meant a lot to me. That someone thought I was not ugly or one of them feared Nekos. Hell Jackson walks on eggs around me and tries to be quieter than a ghost when we"re in the cabin together."

Wazu returned a smile, running his finger against her wrist, "You said you had a few hours. Do you want to spend our last bit of time together here?"

"Lets take in the sites." Aikiko giving him a shy smile."And see where our travels take us."

"Well... I have very little idea of what is around here..." Wazu said, standing up and looking around a bit before applying a gentle pressure to Aikiko's arm, "Lets go find out."

Aikiko stood up as well. "According that poster over there." Pointing to the blossom festivel along the river. "We could go check that out."

"Your boyfriend will not mind I hope?" Wazu asked, taking Aikiko towards the door, and towards that blossom festival.

"He whont mind. He knows the score." Aikiko smiled at Wazu as she went with him. They traveled by public transportation, unless Wazu had a vehicle all to himself.

It wouldn't be long before the PAINT network brought them to the festival. Hundreds of nekos all running around by the river, some in kimonos, others in SAoY uniforms.

Aikiko snuggled up close to Wazu, as they walked together down the path along the river. Cherry Blossoms gently falling on them from the passing breeze. She took a deep breath, savoring the life around her.

"So what do you plan to do now that you are a free woman?" Wazu asked, not taking any particular path through the festival, the pair moving towards the river's edge, and then following it downstream. Passing by booths offering fried fish, candies, and various sweet wines.

Probably be an Enforcer out on the frontier. Great demand for crew with Combat Experience. With explosive knowledge. Even better chance at picking my own jobs." She paused at a booth and bought several drinks of the sweet wines, giving one to Wazu and then resumed their walk. "You going to stay with the Eucharis?"

Wazu hesitated a bit at the drink,

"I have to. I do not have a choice in that." He sighed, "I suppose that makes it easier to make up my mind."

"What? Why?" Aikiko stopped and looked him, blocking his progress. "They got you on some technicallity?"

"I do not have the political capital to strike out on my own anymore. Being on Hanako's ship shields me from those in the Nepleslian and Yamatain governments that would rather see me in jail." He replied.

"You sure know how to dig your own grave." Aikiko studied him as she took a sip of her sweet wine. She smiled at feeling the slow effects of the wine. She finished off the sweet wine and tossed the paper cup in the trash as they resumed their walk. "To bad you can not get a new body with different genome and looks."

Wazu sat down his cup, "I like this body.... my mother gave it to me." Though he was feeling a bit hurt, he was doing his best not to show it.

Aikiko sighed with an uncharastic soft sigh. "You are are lucky to have a mother. I am sorry for bringing up the subject, Wazu." She gave him a soft kiss to the cheek. And wrapped her arm around his waist. "If you guys are out in Sector 18k look me up."

He was happy to pull her in close, "Maybe in a few years I can get together the political capital to strike out on my own again." He wasn't too interested in dwelling on the sad stuff.

"Would you accept a loan?" Aikiko looked at him as they resumed their leisuerly stroll along the river banks. The Sun beginning hover over the horizon.

Wazu chuckled a bit, running his hand down Aikiko's side, "It does not quite work that way... So what are you searching for out in Sector 18k? Is it just a job? Got someone to go home to?"

Aikiko looked thoughtful. "No. Its just me. Maybe a place to settle with a steady job. Not have to worry about to much people or sentient beings trying to kill me."

"How are you going to survive without someone to take care of?" He asked.

"The same way when I was awakened. One day at a time, Just worrying about myself and surviving." Aikiko spoke softly.

".... why are you leaving?" Wazu asked, stopping for a moment and turning to face her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

Aikiko looked at him. "To move on with my life." She placed her hands on his hips, looking at him, eyes squinting as the sun lit up her face.

"Was your time on the Eucharis that bad?" He asked.

"It didnt feel like home, like on the last ship I served on. Maybe I was to harsh in my judgement. or it was missing something that I cant describe. It was just a feeling I had." She fell quiet and looked at the ground, as she fidgeted a bit.

"We may not see each other again... do you really want to say you are leaving just because you had a funny feeling?" He asked.

"I dont belong here. Its just not me. I wasnt meant to be soldier." Aikiko looked sadden at Wazu. "I wish we would have met sooner."

"So what is it that you love to do?" Wazu asked, giving her a reassuring hug.

Aikiko smiled, warmily, "get blazing drunk. Paint the town a clashing color to these blossoms." Getting several people passing by them, give a dirty look their way as they moved on.

"... I ... decided to avoid drinking a while ago.... but for you... I can make an exception tonight. How about we find a bar on the river?" He asked.

"Make sure the place has a dance floor." Aikiko smiled. "Unless you don't know. I could teach you."

"I can two-step." He joked, taking Aikiko's hand in his and leading her further down the river. It wouldn't be long before they found what they were after, a small traditional Sushi place, a bar by the front a small karaoke and dance area in the back. He'd take a seat at the bar and signal the Kimono clad Neko serving drinks, "bottle of port, two glasses."

Aikiko smiled as she went with him, holding his hand. She took a seat next to him in the Sushi Place.

"Ever tried Port before? I know your kind tend to stick to Plum wines and Rieslings." He asked, as the hostess brought them a bottle.

"Im a beer and whiskey type of girl." She smiled at him. "But I will try anything now." She took the offered glass with a smile and a soft "thanks" to the waitress.

"Well... " He would quickly turn back toward the Hostess, asking about any local whiskeys they had in the 12ish year range... then asking for one of those bottles.

Wazu would then quickly turn back toward Aikiko,

"Ok, so we have one of those coming too... " A quick signal to the Sushi chief, and soon a white hat'd neko in a similarly white kimono would approach them, beaming as she held up a knife, "Omakase, 8 pieces,"

The chief's smile would turn serious for a moment, a glint of determination and excitement in her eyes, "Very well...."

Wazu would finally return his attention towards his date, taking hold of the small bottle of port and filling her glass before doing the same to his. "And.... here is where I come up with some stupid toast...." He said, carefully considering what to say next, "To finding satisfaction in sector 18k?"

Aikiko became weary at the appearance of the knife. But stayed mellow till she knew what was going on. She watched the proceedings between Wazu and the staff of the place. When her drink was poured, she smiled warmly at Wazu. "To satisfaction!" She softly exclaimed as she clinked her glass against his. She took a drink, savoring the effects.

The port was quite sweet, but not sickly so, the liquid feeling heavy against her tounge... the sensation a lot like running your hand against silk. The taste feeling like one was drinking red velvet cake, with just a twinge of warmth and bite from the alcohol content.

Wazu would follow of course, downing his glass like it was a shot.

Aikiko looked like she was having an orgasm without the intimacies. As she finished off the glassful in quick order after the initial savoring taste. "mmm............."

Wazu would be quick on the refill, again filling their cups with the heavy, reddish, liquid.

"Sir!" The chief called out, fiercely, placing two small plates down infront of the pair. Each had a single slice of fatty tuna on them, cut to perfection by the neko.

Wazu would pick up the chop sticks set out by his seat, taking hold of the Tuna... his move scrutinized by the chief as he lifted the piece and brought it to his mouth. As he consumed the fish, the Cheif would then look over at Aikiko, carefully monitoring her as well.

Aikiko being a bit clumsy with the chopsticks, picked up very little. What was caught between the two sticks. She put the bit in her mouth and savored it. She gave a slight smile of appreciation. Since these places had only chopsticks to use, it was going to be a long meal to consume her meal. She was game as she kept at it.

The tuna was the highest grade fatty tuna they had avalible. Though there was a slight meaty taste to it, it felt and tasted almost like a sweet butter in her mouth, the piece easily coming apart in her mouth.

"Thank you, that was very good!" Wazu praised the cheif, who nodded. The request for Cheif's choice wasn't something taken lightly in nicer sushi places. For many it was often seen as a challenge of what the chief had to offer.

Aikiko nodded her agreement to Wazu's praise. She was focused on picking up the tuna with the chopsticks without making a total fool of herself and a mess.

It wouldn't be long before the next bottle was brought out, an aged yamatain whiskey... something with a smooth oaky taste that didn't have the bite one expected from Nepleslian liquors.

As the meal progressed, and more of the drinks consumed, Aikiko sighed giving up on the chopsticks as her coordination fled. It was obvious she was getting pleasantly drunk. "Okay....If I am to finish this meal off.. Imma going need different eating utensils," She whispered to Wazu.

"Well... it IS sushi...." He said, looking at the plate that was set out infront of them. It had a seaweed wrapped bit of rice that had green pieces of alvacado and red pieces of fish that combined to make up an image of Yui. "I have been told you can just pick it up with your hands. But I have never been brave enough to try that before." He looked over at the Chief, wondering if he'd offend her.... then he just picked up the piece of sushi and slid it right between Aikiko's lips!

Eyes lit up at Wazu effort. And smiled widered when hearing she could use her fingers. Chopsticks were forgotten and fingers were used. But with some manners as she ate. Just small chunks that were easily consumed and without mess of pieces falling every which way.

"Well... I think we got away with it!" Wazu said, placing his hand on Aikiko's legs and giving her a gentle squeeze.

"You can get away with anything, just gotta do it with decorum and respect for the Host. I am not a total Frontier Barbarian," Aikiko giggles as she spoke softly, enjoying the Chefs efforts with their meal. She soon finished her meal as Wazu was finishing his.

Wazu certainly had the smell of alcohol on his breath as he thanked the cheif one more time. The pair having gone through quite a bit of both bottles they had ordered.... while keeping their conversation off of the heavy stuff. "Next time you will have to pick the place," He offered up.

Aikiko's stoic facade dropped into a much softer more relaxed demeanor as she drank more and more of the alcoholic beverages. "Mmmm..I used to know a lot of good places. But I don't think they are still around after the Mish wars."

"You will find some good places in your travels I am certain," He replied

"Big Loui definitely knows. I will have to get him to show me them. But you gotta promise to give me a call if you re in Sector 18k." Aikiko spoke softly. "Otherwise I am not going to waste the effort." She moved closer to Wazu once the meal was finished and the dishes were stacked neatly for retrieval without the interference of them being in the way.

"I promise I will give you more than just a call if I am in your neighborhood." He replied, putting his arm around her and bringing her in close, resting her head on his shoulder.

She smiled softly, leaning up against him, Her drinking had slowed down to sips. "Excellent. I will have a list all prepped."

"And I am pleasantly buzzed." Wazu replied, though his speech implied he was maybe a little bit further than that. He would grab his datapad, and quickly handle the payment process with one hand as the other moved down to Aikiko's waist, ".... and it has been far too long... How about we head somewhere else for the rest of the night?"

"Sounds good. My temp place?" Aikiko offered. She slid to the edge and stood up. She got a funny look and sat down quite quickly, missing the chair totally. "Whooooaaa... So this is what its like to get plastered!" Eyes glazed over and blinking trying to see straight.

Wazu would reach down, holding her under her shoulders and lifting her up to her feet quickly, his face right up next to hers.

She stood up with his help. She leaned against him. Smiling as if she just made a new discovery. "I am drunk!" She exclaimed drawing the attention of patrons and the Hostess of the Sushi place.

"Then lets get you back to your place so you can relax and enjoy it," He said, "... if I were not such a gentleman, I would take another pass at you too.."

Aikiko smiled at him and kissed him on the lips quite passionately, "lets go." She held onto him as she turned to leave, accidently bumping into a chair.

He would move his hand to hold the back of her head, keeping her close for a moment longer during the kiss... then watching as she bumped into the chair. "You really do not have an experiance with this do you?"

"This is the first time I have been drunk!" Aikiko had one of them big wide teeth showing grin. "This is ... unique!" She spoke a bit loudly. "Before I never could. Even before I joined Star Army."

"Are you enjoying it?" he asked, running to catch up, being careful to keep her from falling.

"Of Course! This is new. Everyone should experience it." Leaning on Wazu as they left the place to head out. "Where we going again?"

"Your place... which is where again?" He asked, leading her toward the PAINT network.

"Somewhere near the spaceport. Where we met up with each other." The fresh air was and movement was doing a number on her equilibrium. She staggered and bumped into people.

"Sit," He said firmly, moving her toward one of the seats and sitting down next to her, his arm around her shoulder, keeping her from getting too far away as they made their way back toward the starport.

She followed his commands and was glad to sit. She closed her eyes and simply passed out on the PAINT, leaning against Wazu and drooling a bit.

Wazu would end up having to find a place near the starpoint on his own.... By the time Aikiko woke up she'd find herself laid out in a bed, blankets drawn over her and her UOC uniform still clinging to her body. Fresh coffee and a side of eggs sitting on a room service cart nearby. The sounds of running water from the bathroom where Wazu was washing his face.

Aikiko sat up and throwing the blankets off of her. Seeing her stuff in the corner of the cheap motel and hearing the water running. She looked puzzled for a few minutes. Trying to piece the trip from the Sushi bar to here. "Big Loui?" She called out.

"Not quite..." Wazu called out, "Sorry to disappoint."

"Wazu?" She grabbed the coffee and took a drink of it. It easing the fuzziness in her mind a little.

He would towel off and head over, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "If I had known it was your first time, I may have got a bit easier on you."

Aikiko waved him off, "No worries it would have happened sooner or later." She set the empty cup on the cart and removed her outer jacket/shirt and tossed it on her gear. "Do you feel this this.. queasy after drinking?" She eyed the eggs with open disgust. She removed her boots and let them flop onto the floor.

"Always, but water during and after helps," He said.

"I apologize for ruining your night and end up babysitting a first timer drunk." Aikiko spoke softly. "They tweaked me when I went through the physical."

"What is important is that I got to spend the night with you," He replied with a smile.

She smiled back at him. "I am glad I was able to see you before I took off."

"I am only disapointed I did not get to see more of you," He'd say, hiding his smirk by taking a drink from the closest cup of coffee.

"Hopefully you will be able to when we see each other again." Aikiko looked at Wazu. "I hope you will be able to get free of those that are after you."

"I suppose this is goodbye... I expect Big Louie is waiting for you?" He asked. "There can not be much time left before your ship leaves."

Aikiko nods. "I wished we had more time together. But you disappeared. Just unanswered returns of messages."

Wazu would pickup the datapad on the bed, "The Heitan?...." His face immediately soured when he read the message, "Well... on the bright side if you DO need a job I seem to have plenty of work."

"What is that?" Aikiko asked curiously.

"An old friend, looking for help with her current project. I saw the messages earlier it is just... I want to see you off first before worrying about her, or the Eucharis."

"I will manage. I have been landing on feet pretty good. Good friends." Aikiko smiled at Wazu. "But it doesnt hurt to have additional contacts."

"Seriously... if you do need work. Or are in trouble. Let me know."

Aikiko feeling more stable, moves overto the dresser and picks up a data jockey and returns to the bed and sit next to him. "Can I have your messege box?" Holding out the pad once it is turned on.

Wazu would tap his pad against hers to transfer the appropriate data.

She would confirm it and save it before securing it. "Thanks. I will send you mine once I get settled in on the ship that Big Loui crews on."

"I think I will go take a shower... I know you need to get going, but if you can spare the time feel free to join me," He offered, getting up from the edge of the bed and heading towards the shower.

"I got go to. The rooms paid up till 1100 hours tomorrow." Aikiko stood up also. As someone pounded on the door to her room. "I got it." She moved quickly to answer the door.

Big Loui was standing there taking a look at her, then into the room. His eyes narrowed at seeing Wazu. Then he looked at her. "Icky..." He just shook his head with a grin. He gave 4 thumbs up to Wazu.

"The distinguished compitition I suppose," He replied.

"If she didnt tear your head off, you must have impressed her greatly." Big Loui gave a deep rumbling laughter as he stepped into the room, making it shrink, just by his size and volumne of mass. He moved over to her duffel bags and hoisting them up two to one side. then her UOCPF crate. "Be back at the appouinted time." He took off, leaving them two alone in the room which seamed to expand once again.

"He IS the other guy right?" Wazu asked.

"Before you." Aikiko spoke softly. "And Star Army. We were UOCPF Peace Keepers together."

"Do you want to just invite him in?" He would take a seat in one of the nearby chairs, "He seems important to you."

"We was very tight. Till we split up. He went his way after our ship was finally sold for scrap. He saved my life too many times and I saved him beyond count. Before the war, we were pretty much police officers trying to keep a lid on the rising crime within a fledgling star empire. Counter Espionage against the Yamataians, Nepleslians, who ever else was out there. I pretty much stayed in the background as the rest secured an area. I did my sweeps as an explosive expert." She looked towards the closed door, then to Wazu. "He don t like sharing a woman he having sex with another man. But he will enjoy having two women with him.."

"Adventurous... but I meant to talk." He said, "I suppose I did not ask if you were into women too..."

"Hes not much of a talker. I have shared pleasures with other females." Aikiko spoke like it was no big deal.

"But there is a diference between having one female partner, and sharing a bed with a couple."

"Depends on how adventurous you want to be," Aikikos spoke with a shrug.

"I have done adventurous... and... well." He paused for a bit. "It was nice to have something more... intimate."

"Yeah, I aggree with you. Wazu. I enjoyed the time we have we spent together. Wished it could have lasted longer." Aikiko smiled at him. She leaned back on the bed

"Well, we can not dwell on what might have been. I have been mopey for too long and I do not like feeling sad when I think about you."

"Lifes to short." She smiled at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back