• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Grand Strategy] The Fall of Osman Campaign

Will be wikifying Barachiel’s Crusaders this weekend; apologies for the inconvenience. ><

EDIT: Updated the OOC section of my post to be much more descriptive.

Last edited:
The first thread has ended for a Coalition Victory!~

The next thread will be starting within a week. Feel free to make any more posts in the first thread if you want to detail anything else your forces do or talk commander-to-commander with each other.

Sorry for no map update either i've recently wiped my PC and havent re-aquired photoshop to do that!

Also feel free to do any single-posts like Demi did Here if anyone wants to say or tell stories on what their fleets are doing or any forces on osman that landed at other drop sites. Likewise If anyone wants a version of the SnS AAP drone to modify for their own forces that isnt made of low-quality junk but their own manufacturing capabilites let me know because Abigail is giving away the design for cheap to any coalition forces that want to augment their forces/losses with easy to manufacture drones!

On that note the next thread will take place over a longer period of time: Each GM round will count as one or fewer days worth of time since the first thread was kind of getting used to RPing as forces and not individual characters. Things will slow down time-wise if theres a lot going on, obviously, but it might be a day between posts IC for example to move things along.

The next thread will also include different companies from your forces; You use different ones from the ones in the first thread to account for the first thread companies rearming, getting reinforcements, tending their wounded, travelling, etc. I'll let you know when the next thread starts how many companies to bring as well.

I will likely be doing some kind of Transmission-etc. Thread in the transmission forums for any corps/governments/individuals/etc. Asking for help for the Osman campaign so if you have a faction, corporation, wealthy character, etc. And want to donate funds, ships, supplies, etc. Feel free to comment in that thread as such to get your corp or faction or what not some good will IC (and a tax writeoff~)

In the meantime, good job everyone! Sorry for the past posts delay the holliday season and lack of days off has been kicking me in the backside and hope ye all stick with me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back