• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalalison

Inactive Member
Hi there! :)

I'm new to role playing, sort of, but I enjoyed the brief encounter I had (two months), and someone told me I might learn more in here?

Someone introduced me to what he called hardcore role play, and I found it very exciting. The idea to sort of act how your character would, made the game that much more interesting! (it was WoW, but please don't judge me on it. He explained to me that most role players frown upon WoW).

Anyway, I just wanted to see what it is like, so I hope I'm not intruding :)

-
LN

Welcome about!

I've known more than a few people who got their start RPing on WoW. There's nothing wrong with it at all.

We have a new player's guide here, and everyone's quite friendly in these parts, and will be happy to help you if you need anything.

Mind the torpedoes. The space squid keep leaving them everywhere.

Ohai :3

If you want to chat, fancy connecting to our IRC channel?

We can probably figure out what your tastes are and direct you toward a plot you'd be interested in following.

If you want help getting setup, we're good for that too.

IRC generally gets a much faster reaction from folks than the forums and its always occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back