• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Gaming GTA Online

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Any other GTA V Online players here? Feel free to add me, I'm StarArmy on RSC (and Star_Army on Steam). I'd be nice to have a door gunner on my helicopter or some backup in missions, etc.

If I get back on my feet, I'll probably look into this, just so I can do drive-bys on my fellow SA'res and yell "GROVE STREET."

I've been meaning to get this game on steam for a while now I just HATE yielding to the premium prices, why does this game have to be so good?

~Tries to retain patience for sales~

I can do this, I have self control.. ~Almost buys it~

..Shit, this is going to be a long next couple of hours

~Drinks a beer at three in the afternoon instead~

I've been meaning to get it too, still not buying it becase I want to PreOrder Need For Speed (2015)...
But if you want to buy GTA V you can buy it cheaper here -> (link removed by mods due to questionable legitimacy)

It's not that cheaper, but every cent counts, am I right?

Anyways, I'll add on steam for future GTA play.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I ended up breaking down and getting this game instead of saving myself like twenty dollars in the long run; screw it anyway.

The game is awesome I've been having lots of fun with it, actually probably my favorite thing about this game is the radio, which keeps me laughing my ass off while still fresh.

Surprised the game takes up like 60 gigs though, massive ass textures I guess. Added you on steam by the way.

You'll never forgot the joy of stealing your first police cruiser. :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back