Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Halloween Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday the 13th! Star Army will be hosting some special events starting late tonight and running through Halloween. As each one begins, I will post about them here!
  • Second Annual Tournament of Thread Necromancy
    • Phase 1: Now through October 21 - Points will be earned by exhuming the corpses of old approved submissions threads. In order to bump you need to add the approval thread URL to the OOC notes of the submission's wiki article.
    • Phase 2 will run Oct 22-26 and will be for raising dead WIP wiki articles (no edits in over a year) and finishing them.
    • Phase 3 will run Oct 27-Oct 31 for setting discussion necromancy.
    • Winners will get the Necromancer banner and free art up to $30 value.
  • Trick or Treat Threads will start this weekend. Salvage, guns, and other swag from IC business and groups!
  • Costume Contests - Show off your art skills and dress up your character (will post soon).
  • More to come

Update: The Halloween Event forum is now open for business! Put your special events in there!

Hint: FMs having a faction trick or treat RP is a great away to show off your faction to people.

You should add an OOC notes section with a header. It should look like this:

Code:
===== OOC Notes =====
This article was created by [[user:Doctomoe]]. It was approved by [[user:Wes]] on October 13, 2017: [[https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/halloween-events.60083/#post-361864|Approval Thread]]

Last edited:
Updates: Please include the article author in the OOC notes and always use ===== H2 ===== header level for OOC notes (not ==== H3 ==== ).

Yeah sorry about that x.x I realized a little late that I didn't use enough =s

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back