• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Ham Goes And Makes A Rikugun Plot

HAMnJAM

The Ham Lord
Inactive Member
I have noticed a lack of a straight Rikugun plot. You all know about all that 80s Anime Space Fun, but what about the ground pound of the wars? I intend to change that with a RIKUGUN plot.

While I do not have a name hammered out yet, I do have a basic idea of what will go on. In short, it's a Vietnam-Like Airborne plot which includes PA. In long, it goes a little something like this.

The plot will focus around a squad of infantry in one of the Legions, and get assigned to take a Kuvexian jungle world. The Operation is to destroy the Kuvexian assets littered in the jungles and below them in tunnels dug to turn this seemingly useless deathworld into a fortress. Due to the heavy jungles, the beachhead for the invasion has to be carved out of one of the handful of open areas that can act as a landing point for the Yamataian invasion group.

As they make landfall and begin their invasion proper, they will deal with fighting the Kuvexians, the Jungle, and to a certain limit themselves as they encounter the history of this world and the natural natives that inhabit it.

Due to the amount gory violence, war drama, and touchy subjects I will have included, this plot with be age rating 18+ with an RP scale of 3-3-3. Feel free to ask questions and I will answer them as good as I can.

I'm definitely happy to see a plot similar to the 309th in terms of gritty ground-action that isn't a clone of it. Airborne were a subject I wanted to originally include in the 309th, but opted for that potentially coming later. Seeing it with a jungle setting will definitely make for some cool scenes. I hope this does well and applaud the attempts to diversify from its similar themed plots.

And just remember not to touch the dirt mounds.

Go home GI.

You are welcome to join us, we can use all the bodies we can muster. I am not sure when we will actually start though, and to the exact strength I will be able to post. I am currently in a large number of things and am considering cutting some things down.

I'm definitely happy to see a plot similar to the 309th in terms of gritty ground-action that isn't a clone of it. Airborne were a subject I wanted to originally include in the 309th, but opted for that potentially coming later. Seeing it with a jungle setting will definitely make for some cool scenes. I hope this does well and applaud the attempts to diversify from its similar themed plots.

And just remember not to touch the dirt mounds.

This is very poorly concealed. Can we drop this please?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back