• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SANDRA Hanako Aims For New Senate Seat

Kyoto, Yamatai--In a press conference today, Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku "Hinosami" Hanako, Director of Star Army Personnel, announced that after 13 years at Senator of Hanako's Star, she will resign from that post due to its capture by Kuvexians, and that she will instead be running for Senator of the Yamatai star system in the Special Election decreed by Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Himiko I of Yamatai. "I live on Yamatai, I work on Yamatai, and I fight for Yamatai and her people," the popular 'princess' of the Ketsurui clan said. "I am the only candidate for Yamatai with over a decade of experience as a senator, and you know my work from laws I wrote such as those that protect mind data. I served Emperor Uesu. I served Empress Yui. I served Empress Katsuko. I have fought the Mishhu and Kuvexians for you. I'm there at the Uesureyan Fortress, and in the Empress' Palace, and under the sakura petals at the Hanami festivals, and in senate chamber. People of Yamatai, you know me and my heart. You know that I stand for a strong Yamatai. I will never stop fighting for you and I have your back. Do you have mine? I am asking you for your vote."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back