• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hanako in Uniform

Image12.png hanako_bio.png 1124480916714.png
Hanako in the middle, with an alternate-color version (maybe she could have clones?) on either side.

I also updated Hanako's bio.

Edit: Gave the one on the left a normal Star Army bodysuit uniform.

Last edited:
I like them all. Very nice, Wes. What program did you use to illustrate this?

I love the quality of this peice.

As I said earlier, it looks very cool. My favourite part is the slippers though, very cool. Will be the latest fashion soon.

I like the left one, it looks good.

You might want to add a little shadow to give her.. chest... a little more roundness on the left and right versions.

I thought the small chest was due to her youthful appearance?

So what code do I have to input in order to play alternate color versions? ;p

Scott said:
I think it could work nicely. Hanako is a neko right? And aren't they mass produced?
Yes, but Hanako's currently body is a neko model that never made it to mass production, and its appearance is based on what she looked like as an NH-3 (note the human-type ears). Still, I could see others made of her, it would just be rare, I think (which is fine).

Lady Stardust said:
Mouse slippers = uniform?

Fascinating military... :D
Yeah, there's no need for boots onboard a comfortably carpeted starship. Perhaps Mizuho should get a pair of them for herself. ^_^

Yeah, there's no need for boots onboard a comfortably carpeted starship. Perhaps Mizuho should get a pair of them for herself. ^_^
Carpeted starships? Woot. Boots suck anyway. Horribly uncomfortably. But I dont like slippers either. Sandals in the winter, barefoot the rest of the year. ^_^

I updated it. The version on the left now shows the normal Star Army uniform; Hanako's is customized.

Truth and Delusion said:
Wes said:
Carpeted starships? Woot. Boots suck anyway. Horribly uncomfortably. But I dont like slippers either. Sandals in the winter, barefoot the rest of the year. ^_^
I prefer boots year 'round. I have a bad habit of stubbing my toes on anything that has legs around this house it seems.

Say, speaking of which..what exactly cleans the carpets when it gets say, grease dropped on it? Fluids? Burned in battle? Would the AI just pop some buddies from under a rock and make it happen somehow? A little off topic, but I'm curious.

The carpet could be steam-cleaned by crewmen or ship-made sprites, or the nodal system could remove the dirt on its own in ten minutes or so. There's always the option to exchange the carpetting with hemosynthed replacements, too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back