• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Happy Birthday "Sister"

Cowboy

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
To: Kwabba-an Nito Hei, YSS Bastion of Winter

Dear Music Bug,
Happy Birthday! I really miss you around the Resurgence. A lot has transpired since you left. I've gone to Giretsu school and graduated and am working very hard to get my NCO chevrons.

Anyway, I hope you're happy with your new assignment and I hope our paths cross again soon.

Your "Sister" and friend,
Sanda Hoshi, Itto Hei
Ranger/Giretsu YSS Resurgence

Attachment: One bottle of Nepleslian Dark Rum

@hyralt

To: Sanda

Dear Sanda:

Thank you for the birthday wishes and gift! ❤️ I will make sure that this rum is properly enjoyed with friends while my thoughts will be of you.

I am so proud of you. I think you told me once that you wanted to become an officer, and I am happy to see that you are fulfilling your goals.

I am still quite new on the Bastion, but I enjoy it so far. There are plenty of opportunities to play for our guests, but my favourite place to play is in the crew quarters. There is something intimate about huddling together in a small room and playing for my coworkers, who are not used to being entertained with private concerts.

It was good for me to take some time off. I went travelling for a month at a time, making sure to be back for my monthly reserve training. But I saw all the corners of the empire, playing gigs and crashing wherever I could. This experience has given me some confidence with people that I was lacking before. When I return to Star Army full-time, as I intend to do, I feel that this experience will serve me well.

Your "Sister" and friend, always,
Kwabba-an
YCS Bastion of Winter

P.S. I still seem to have a ranger knife. Could it be yours? If so, I will return it when we next meet.

To: Kwabba-an Nito Hei, YSS Bastion of Winter

Ha! I knew I was missing a knife! And a Dark Type 33 service pistol if I recall correctly? Haha, you can keep them music bug. Think of me whenever you use them.

Your "Sister" and friend,
Sanda Hoshi, Joto Hei
Ranger/Giretsu YSS Resurgence

To: Sanda

Yes, that is in my possession also. I did not realize it was yours, but that does make sense. I am not sure if I will have much cause to use them in my duties as senior steward, but I will keep them close at hand just in case. I endeavour to make our last away mission the last time I go anywhere unarmed, even in peacetime. It would not please me for my friends to be threatened when I am unarmed. Not again.

Your "Sister" and friend, always,
Kwabba-an
YCS Bastion of Winter

RPG-D RPGfix
Back