• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Happy GM's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 4 is International Game Masters' Day. Thank you to all the GMs out there running RP plots, entertaining fellow players, and expanding shared imaginary universes. Your consistent presence and enthusiasm is what makes roleplaying games successful and brings NPCs and environments to life.

If you've ever been a GM, you'll know there can be a lot of work that goes into it, from researching things from both the RP setting and real life, plotting out a storyline, and writing up fun posts that keep things moving.

So today's a good time to let your GMs know they're appreciated!

Wow there is such a thing? I've been doing that for years and noone told me! But it definitely is a labor of love. Hope I can become a GM here someday if can find the time...

Reactions: Wes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…