• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hello all (New Member)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izokia78

Hey everyone just made a forum account thought I'd say hi. I finished my character creation got that posted now I'm just waiting on approval. So glad to be joining the community can't wait to meet you all and start playing.

Welcome! It's already good to make new friends. There's a lot of roleplaying sites out there and I'm glad you chose Star Army! I'll take a look at your character this evening. Sorry to keep you waiting, I was typing an essay for class most of the afternoon.

Is this your first RPG? What are your favorite sci-fi works?

This will be my first online RPG, I've been playing table top RPGs since as long as I can remeber. My favorite Sci Fi will always be Star Trek ( origanal and next gen) and the Mass Effect series. I found you guys on Deviant Art looking for some refrences for a friends art project, I stumbled on the Eikan and was sold instantly.

I'm a huge Star Trek fan too. Do you play Star Trek Online (the MMO)? We've got a small fleet there that could use a hand if you're interested. DeviantArt is great! We've commissioned a lot of artists there over the years and I hope to do some more.

When I get back to my actual computer ill take you up on joining the fleet I assume its just listed under star army.

Heya there, I am the one and only Sham, nice to meet ya. GM of Bounty Hunters, and always looking for new people to play with.

While I'm at it, if ya get the chance, come on over to the IRC, where we all hang out. (Most of us...)

Hope you have a good time in our RP Clubhouse! (If only we had a real clubhouse...)

- Thanks for Reading
- Sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back