• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello all - New to this universe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayde

Inactive Member
Hello all,
Just wanted to say hi. I am completely new to this universe. Im a big SciFi fan of everything from Warhammer, Star Wars, XUniverse, Mass Effect, BattleTech... DeathStalker. ;)

I have RP experience on some other boards but I hope to make this a more permanent home.

Thanks all,

Welcome to Star Army. I'm Wes, the webmaster/founder person. I pride myself on the fact that even though we're an older community, we're still active and open to new faces and your new ideas. Making new members feel welcome is hugely important to us so feel free to ask me or anyone else for help. Let's start with the basics? What are some questions I can answer for you about the site or the RP? Anything you'd like to suggest/comment on?

Hi Fayde,

I am Nashoba, on of the Site Admins, aka Wes' backup. I am also a Game Master for Yamatai, owner of the Tamahagane Corporation which makes a wide range of items for characters.

I am also the Faction manager for the Hidden Sun Clan, a felinoid race that I created and will be running a plot when I can get enough players interested.

Welcome to the SARP. Look forward to seeing you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back