• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream-WeaverX

Inactive Member
Hello,
My name is Dream-WeaverX, but I prefer Weaver. I have never tried my hand at any sort of role-playing but I have been writing scifi and lore for years now. I hope that I can add to this amazing universe that I am reading about, but it might be a short wait until I create my first character due to research and hammering out details. I love to create and I hope to find a few people who will fuel my imagination and maybe I can fuel some of your's.

Welcome to the Star Army Roleplay, Weaver. I'm Doshii Jun, one of the GMs around these parts.

It's warming to hear you want to research things here at the site, where we've got a pretty hefty past and a lot of detail we've worked out. But don't take too long — we're always eager to help someone who's got skill and drive.

Feel free to PM me or the other GMs, and be sure to check out the handy links at the top of the forum page (like this one here.)

Best of luck to you here!

Also, feel free to jump into IRC and introduce yourself or ask questions. Don't be intimidated if you see a bunch of people talking about some kind of space station that seems completely unrelated to SARP, that's just us being addicted to a game called SS13. :p

Hi Dream-WeaverX, I'm Wes, the founder/admin/webmaster guy. I'm glad to meet you and I hope you like being part of the community. If there's anything I can do to help you or any questions I can answer for you, just let me know.

Heya there. Name's Shammy, though I prefer just Sham. I'm always looking for help in development of a Project of mine. Perhaps you could help, but enough of that. Welcome to SARP! Hope to see ya on the flipside.

Hey all you guys. Shammy I would like to help with whatever project, but my Major question is who do I contact if I am curious about being an Ironmakuanhe? I have searched around and they seem to be the ones wanting my number. I am also curious about is how old is SARP?

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=timeline

Rather than doing wiki work, I would suggest you get involved in RP first to see what works for you.

For the Iroma, speak to Exhack or Kokuten. I do not believe they have any active plots at the moment but characters from the faction/species can be involved in various other plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back