• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello Everybody

Hello Dweller, welcome to Star Army. I am Nashoba one of the Site Admins. We are glad that you found us. We are always looking for new folks to add to our community. The Star Army Role Play site has a lot to offer. Check out the New Players' Guide. There are many different groups you can join, you are not restricted to joining on one. If you have any questions, you can ask them here or you can check out or IRC. There are always a good number of folks who can answer a lot of your questions.

In Yamatai, I think pretty much all of the roleplay that's happening right now is the military (the Star Army of Yamatai), with the exception of a scientific studies service (SSS) plot run by Nashoba. The Star Army plots are listed on the list of plots and you can find links to their pages there. You're also welcome to join or create threads in Open RP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back