• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello Star Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato-Chan

Inactive Member
Hey there it's nice to meet you all, I'm new to Star Army as I've only recently really started getting into text-based roleplaying and I can't wait to give it all a go.

Hey there! It's good to have you aboard! I'm here to help so if you're not sure of something or have questions (no matter how strange or minor or silly) put them here and I'll answer them as soon as I can. I really want to make sure your first text-based RP experiences are great ones!

Hey there! It's good to have you aboard! I'm here to help so if you're not sure of something or have questions (no matter how strange or minor or silly) put them here and I'll answer them as soon as I can. I really want to make sure your first text-based RP experiences are great ones!
Thanks, It looks like a great community and if I have any questions I will put them here.

Reactions: Wes
Hey PC, hope you enjoy your time here. You should join the Star Army, we have cat-girls :p

Let me know if you need anything!

Welcome to SARP, Potato, hope you enjoy your time here, lots of great people here and lots of fun to be had! :)

Oh my God.

Hide all the meat! Board up the pantry! Bolt the fridge!

SASHA BLOUSE IS HERE

Welcome to SARP, Potato, hope you enjoy your time here, lots of great people here and lots of fun to be had! :)
I hope so too. :)
Oh my God.

Hide all the meat! Board up the pantry! Bolt the fridge!

SASHA BLOUSE IS HERE
Hey, can't a girl take a break from titan hunting and relax by roleplaying as various members of space-based military forces? No? And fine, I won't eat all your food, you just needed to ask nicely and I would have left them alone. Promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back