• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderM5

Inactive Member
Hello everybody, EnderM5 here.

Just a few things about me:

-Enjoy fantasy/sci-fi RP

-Also RP on SWRP

-Steam: EnderM5

-XBOX: EnderM5

;)

Hello! Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder/webmaster guy. I run one of the RP groups here (the YSS Eucharis) but I mainly deal with maintenance of the wiki/canon/website etc. Since I'm around a lot and have been here since the beginning, I've got a lot of knowledge about the site and I want to share it with you. I know that the RP can be a bit daunting at first because the wiki is rather huge but rest assured:

1) you don't have to know it all to get started and
2) you are perfectly welcome and are able to make a difference (just because you joined now instead of years ago doesn't make you any less important to me)
3) I am personally interested in you becoming a long-term member and I want you do get years and years of enjoyment out of this site and community like I have.

So, let me know your questions and how I can help you. I am constantly trying to make this place easier to join and your feedback is highly prized.

Wes said:
Hello! Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder/webmaster guy. I run one of the RP groups here (the YSS Eucharis) but I mainly deal with maintenance of the wiki/canon/website etc. Since I'm around a lot and have been here since the beginning, I've got a lot of knowledge about the site and I want to share it with you. I know that the RP can be a bit daunting at first because the wiki is rather huge but rest assured:

1) you don't have to know it all to get started and
2) you are perfectly welcome and are able to make a difference (just because you joined now instead of years ago doesn't make you any less important to me)
3) I am personally interested in you becoming a long-term member and I want you do get years and years of enjoyment out of this site and community like I have.

So, let me know your questions and how I can help you. I am constantly trying to make this place easier to join and your feedback is highly prized.

Cool, thanks a lot.

Just trying to get used to having to move around the wiki/forums. Now I have to learn new code all over again...

Also, realized that you make characters for the stories, not the other way around...

It works the other way too, if you want. But it's easier to join an existing group (plot) than make your own. It might be worthwhile to join a plot just to get a feel of the setting for a while, then branch off to do your own thing when you feel ready. When you start a storyline, the main hurdle is getting other players to join you since a lot of folks are doing their own thing. That's where the friendships you're building RPing with others come in. Also staff members/faction managers like myself are generally available to help post in your threads and represent their factions in your threads respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back