Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hello~

NightDreamer09

Inactive Member
So, here I am, hello~

What do you call yourself?
NightDreamer with or without the 09, or Night cause is short, is what I usually go for. I answer to the name of my character(s) too.

How'd you find Star Army?
Browising the landscape of the virtual network called Internet. I was looking for a new play-by-post and I found the Star Army.

What interested you in joining?
The community looked alive and kicking and the setting is interesting to me.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
It all started back then, many years ago with a not-english Star Wars play-by-post now defunct; then I did quite a few years of Aelyria, a fantasy play-by-post, as well as various play-by-chat stuff both in Discord and inside MMOs like EvE Online and Guild Wars 2.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Usually I play females because they feel good to me. However, I'm not against playing other genders if chance arise.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Both works
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Both in the right quantities depending on the mood of the moment
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Anything goes, I've played humans, anthros and cyborgs before
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    As long as there is action~
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    My preference lays on the forums posts as I have more time to think and post; I can do real-time if I really need/want to.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
Yeah I know, it's all on the 2 but I don't have a heavy preference for any of them: it all depends on the moment and the situation I'm in, as well as my mood of course.

So I think that's it? Nice to be here~

Welcome to Star Army, we are indeed quite active and a lovely community to help out each other and create awesome stories. I’ve already saw you using the help channels with asking questions and such :) I used to play on EVE Online it’s quite an intense game hehe.

Enjoy your stay with us

RPG-D RPGfix
Back