• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megadonkey30

Inactive Member
Hello, :) after viewing this site, I am ready to start roleplaying :)

I'm pretty new, but i have been roleplaying on other sites, but none as 'complex' as this one, if complex is the word I'm looking for :D

Hi! I'm Wes. As you get settled in, you can follow the steps in the New Players Guide and Character Creation Guide to make your first character and join one of the ongoing roleplays. If you have any questions or want help, let us know and we'll assist you as quickly as possible.

Also hop onto the IRC chat and speak to people. They can help you figure out what's important and what's not. No one's gonna jump on you and tell you to "Read the wiki, noob!" We know its a lot to take in. Also, if you see plots which you're interested in, contact the GM (Blue Names) before you finalize the character. I find it always helps focus the character creation process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back