• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Help with History

Kyuto

Inactive Member
I haven't written Seiru's history yet, but I would like someone to go over my character's profile and aid me with the development of his history. If that's not too much to ask...

You should probably go ahead and post the unfinished bio in the appropriate forum to get feedback. This way people can check the sections you've finished and give you their opinions on the history. You likely wouldn't want to just get with one person for it, because some people have very different opinions about history. In my opinion, history's not something you should worry so much about "developing." The character development should come through RP, the history shouldn't be very detailed at all. You should strive the fill the history with RPed events instead of pre-writing a story. Some people disagree with this view, but Thomas and I are more important: listen to us (joke, for those who can't tell).

So the best thing to do would be to go ahead and post what you've got already and you can get help that way.

Hmm i think, it might help if you looked at:

Likes: Solitude, spaceships, peace, martial arts, music, literature
Dislikes: Long conversations, mindless violence, unnecessary conflict
Goals: To achieve a prestigious career in the Star Army, and retire with full honours.

and explain why, what history made him that way?

and do the same for his skills, look through and decide how he learnt them and why?

I hope that helps you on the way (thats what i did)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back