• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Heretical Art

So I borrowed a Tablet from a friend of mine and I’ve had quite a bit of fun messing around with it, here’s what I’ve got so far.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v481_GunFox21_my_20Art_Kenoki_1_1.gif

I took a sketch of my character and cleaned up the lines, added colour and even messed around with some shading. I don’t really like how her hair turned out and at the moment I don’t know just how to fix it, it’s supposed to be more Black…

Anyway, I’m already thinking of a full body image of her in a more “action pose” (probably with a ludicrously large rifle in hand)

Doshii Jun said:
Fuckin' sweet, dude! Nice stuff. One more artist for the sweatshoaaaIIII mean the artist's room!

Can I come out of the basement now? It's cold and damp down here.

On another note, nice picture. It's a good job for just messing around.

Krieg said:
Can I come out of the basement now? It's cold and damp down here.

I don't see any new cheesecake. If you get cold, stand next to the ovens. Remember: One cheesecake = 10 minutes outside.

Okay, haven’t really got much done, but here’s a WIP of a starship.

I’ve spend years refining and redesigning this little pet project of mine and This is more or less the finished hull design sketched on grid paper.
Link

Since picking up Google Sketch Up I’ve been working on this 3D version off and on. It should be noted, I love the Metric system. It makes scaling grid paper to 3D so easy…
Link
I’ll show off some other angle shots later, it’s late and I have to work tomorrow.

I’ll admit to the Homeworld inspiration, I love the games and the ship designs are part of the inspiration behind my aim for heavy looking industrial Warships. The gun similarities are coincidental. There is also one other inspiration, this historic Canadian WWII Destroyer that I have had the great pleasure and honour of spending time on when I was in cadets.

It's beautiful, man! It's got a great Nepleslian look to it, also reminiscent of the ships in the Starship Troopers movie and such. I really like it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back