Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Hey peeps o/

Yandere

🎨 Media Gallery
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Yandere or just Yan​

How'd you find Star Army?
Wolfe referred me​

What interested you in joining?
I've always been a fan of SciFi and I think the detail that's been put into this universe really captured my attention​

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I actually started out with roleplaying in text based mediums, whether on Gaia, coke music (if anybody here even remembers that weird game), and forum boards.​

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Hmm nothing really stands out in addition to the above​

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I play almost exclusively female characters with dips into other gendered characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Either is good.
  • Military or civilian characters? I probably lean military, especially in a setting like this.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Gynoids, aliens, and humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship preferred but visiting planets is cool
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2.5
  • Violence: ehh probably 2 but 3 is fine
  • Sexuality: 2-3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Personally I love RPing characters that blur the line between human and not, whether that's questions surrounding AI, or simply whether or not modified people go beyond the scope of human.​

Welcome! I'm now only the 3rd newest person here, after signing up Friday night. Feel free to ask me anything, but as always I probably don't know the answer.

Welcome! It's great to have you here! I know this is a lot to take in so I'm happy to help however I can!

Yan! I can give you the official welcome now, I promise this place will swallow you. Even years after I fell out I referenced it constantly and it inspired a lot of my work.

Welcome. This site is great for new players or old players returning after years of being away. I really enjoy it here and I hope you will too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back