Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbat91

Inactive Member
Hey there everyone! nice to meet you! :D

I love the concept of this place and will hopefully be joining you in the world of star army ASAP! and hopefully not mess things up too much :P

anyway again nice to meet you, and I hope to be a part of this growing place!

~
Dingbat91

Hello, welcome and salutations.

Why not stop by the IRC channel, link in the upper right and introduce yourself to a lot of the regulars. Also, there should be a topic around here somewhere to post some important information.

Aside from that. You should check out the Wiki, [Setting Info and Guides] link in the command bar at the top of the page.

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I also welcome to this place. I hope you will have fun, new players are always welcomed. I hope you will have fun here.

But I still this has to ask. Why is there 91 in your nick? There are no other dingbats here. So I am curious.

nothing special, I just quickly picked a number and attached it, it's my "standard" username now, so I just bring it with me wherever I go.

Hey there! Your character is coming along nicely so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back