• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azatut Lei

Inactive Member
Hi! So, I suppose I'm going to be creating a new character sometime soon, and I just wanted to say hello.

I'm actually pretty big on the political stuff, and I hope to have a farmer boy turned soldier; a cliched character, I realize, but I hope that isn't too big of a deal.

So, I can't wait to get out there, probably in the Nepleslian Faction (??) but I'm still reading through all of the materials

Reactions: Wes
Hi! I'm Wes, the Star Army's founder/webmaster guy. You will probably see me on the forums every day checking in on things and trying to help out where I can. I'm glad to see you're in the chat and meeting people already!

Here's some starting tips:
  1. There's nearly 10,000 pages on the wiki, but you really only need to know the general setting to start. Anything else you can just look up on demand.
  2. Use the guides we've made for new players and character creation. They'll help you make a smooth entry into the SARP universe. If you find something unclear or problematic in the guide, let me know and I'll make sure it gets fixed. You are not necessarily confined to the guides. Have a cool idea? Maybe we can make that happen. You can create your own aliens, RP plots and threads, and factions as long as they fit the setting.
  3. Like all group RP sites, your enjoyment is correlated to what you put in (creativity and effort) so be proactive in participating! It's not about how long you've been on Star Army, it's about your RP.

Its not cliche unless your name happens to end with Skywalker :D

Anyway, welcome! Do join us in the IRC sometime as we talk about random crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back