• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hi!

EngageWharf9673

πŸ”° New Member
Inactive Member
My name is Wharf! I love doing roleplay, and felt very interested in this forum! I hope to make some good friends here! :3

Nice! Welcome to Star Army! Our community is old but small and I'm trying to grow so I'm especially happy you found us. Have you got a chance to look at our wiki/lore much so far? Any character concept in mind? I would love to do an RP session with you in the very near future and if you have something in mind I can see about doing that. It could be in the form of a "welcome" thread where you can hop right in, or we could do something in chat or a shared pad. For the Open RP forum there's no requirement for a character app and anyone can start threads as well.

Thanks! That sounds awesome! Just had to delete and now must re-write my character sheet cause i realized i was technically not logged in to make a sheet so...

Regardless, working on a character now, hope you guys like him!

Reactions: Wes
If your character is human(-ish) I'm pretty handy at coming up with AI-generated art for people using Artbreeder. Let me know if you'd like one. Here's an example:

Welcome! So glad you've chosen to join our humble little community. Look forward to seeing you out among the stars.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…