• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Hiatus Complete.. Again

Fay

Hey, everyone. I'm terrible sorry for all the hiatus breaks, but my life in the military and a severe case of writer's block have kept me away. However, I've missed you guys and the site in general.

I'm planning on sticking around since I'm now stationed at a shore command. I'm on night shift, but I don't think that will be much of a problem.

As for getting myself back into things, I'll speed myself up on what has happened in the roleplay. After that, I will revive my original character (if he hasn't been killed off already) and/or start up a new character with an idea that I had recently. I'm hoping to spend some extra time on this new character to flesh him out and such.

Anyways, it's good to be back, and hopefully all of you are not complete strangers by now! Haha!

Awesome that you've found more time to write! Will you be jumping back into fleshing out the Azoreans?

It's good to be back. Yes, I will try to flesh them out some more with my spare time. I have a lot of work to do on that front, if memory serves, but I'll keep working on it.

Hey, it's Fay! Welcome back, man! It's been a while!

Thanks. It has been a while. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused while I was away. It's good to see the site still doing well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back