• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events Hiatus Thing that really isn't a Hiatus, but still kind of is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
Umm...I'm taking a partial hiatus. The terms of this are somewhat convoluted, but...if you want to know the circumstances...ummm...you can message me on Discord...but I'm gonna try to isolate myself for a bit.

I'm still going to be keeping up with my single post RPs, but as for JP-based stuff, I'm going to take a breather from those for an undisclosed period of time.

I believe this effects plans that I had with @Ametheliana, @Ira, and a few other people. If you're one of those people, feel free to contact me on Discord, just know that my response won't be a guarantee, and I apologize in advance for that.

Thanks and love you all.

Hey @ImmortalCyan4Lyfe!! If you ever need to contact me, deviantart gives me alerts. Also, don't worry about changing our Danko Clan plans. Thankfully SAoY didn't give Hanna any kind of time limit lol :] You have fun isolating yourself, okay? I know I enjoy it at times!!

We'll be here waiting for you when you return. I usually take breaks for the same sort of thing.

You'll get the spark back, don't you worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…