• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Higa Corp OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarQuid

Inactive Member
Author: Vaakine

Yeah. Welcome to the official unofficial home of /m/echheads in SARP.

Author: Revolver

Well, things are certainly looking up for us now. All we need now is a plot and we can get going.

Author: Zeorymer

It would have been GREAT if someone had told me we were starting today!!!
NOW I have to come up with a reason why a character who was desperately looking forward to the test run A) wasn't there and B) isn't getting fired because of it!

Ah, that's not anything to be worried about. We've only had one JP and it was before you were approved. You could be a late hire or maybe had some personal reasons for not being there. Basically, we're pretty relaxed around here. The JP happening before it was expected was kind of just people hanging around doing nothing. We've got a set day now, and we'll eventually work out maybe a set starting time, but despite our rather corporate way of dealing with some matters, internally we're just not that uptight.

I JUST now came up with a decent reason for missing it. He was getting his soul transfer done. Now I just need a mini JP to get me introduced to the company or something.

Well, Daisuke(Vaakine) is the commander and Kato(Zerosaiko) is the second in command, so if you want to do a mini JP about being introduced, those are the two guys to talk to.

On another issue, we have a theme song yet?

Zeorymer wrote:
On another issue, we have a theme song yet?

Higa Industrial: Dragon(Jam Project)
Shining Zilant Force: SKILL (Jam Project)
Kenichi Higa: Time Diver
Daisuke: Deep Red

Author: Sandact6

My sister's BF invited us to a party tonight at the last damn minute. I won't be back until 11PM Flordia time

Author: Doshii Jun

Invincible GaoGernGer, as well as Final Breaker suits -- are these direct anime references? If so, they need to be removed.

Also: the first episode was more anime than anything ever produced by Yamatai. Congrats.

And CALL VERTICAL TANKS SOMETHING ELSE. Please. This isn't Steel Battalion, and even though it could be considered a general name, let's not take that chance. You're lucky you can use them at all, considering they're not approved. That also goes for your Divolis Corporation, which, considering it has no PCs, can be left alone.

Morant's not been approved either, but this is one point that can also be left alone.

So I did, Miss -- but it's your work I'm showing, so the credit's yours.

Author: Miss Strangelove

Guys, I know I've said it before, but just a reminder: You're not supposed to introduce new things into SARP without approval first. It's a bit late now, but you should have submitted an article on the Rebels (or whomever controls them), Vertical Tanks, as well as planet Morant (you haven't had the Morant article approved yet!).

Get to submitting them soon, and don't forget to write up submissions for any new things you introduce into SARP next time. Vaakine (or whoever GMed the plot), please, please, please remember that having an organization and a mecha approved does not give you the license to play god and conjure up anything else you want without permission.

Edit: Doshii beat me to the punch, apparently.

Vertical Tanks have been used as a term for more than just Steel Battalion. They were also called that in that Super Scope game on the SNES Battle Clash called them that as well.

As far as Morant being approved, most of the changes that I've seen being in made have been by Kim. This includes the Divolis stuff. I'm not exactly sure who Kim is, but do I know she (he?) is not directly affliated with us.

With all the other stuff, all I can say is that Vaakine has been running all the plot and story for us. We're not experts on the SARP yet, so if he's adding non-approved stuff or whatever, we can't really tell. As far as we are aware we had approval for everything we needed, faction, mech, PCs, and plot.

If it's been used in another game, all the more reason not to use it. Please have Vaakine edit that out and change the name.

The note on Morant was more about how you guys went tally ho without waiting for Morant to be finished. However, since it was holding you up for a small time, it's okay.

And yes, my apologies, Revolver. I'm not knocking the players. Vaakine's the GM; he needs to respond to this stuff. You're okay. *grins*

Revolver is Co-GM. And we can use Vertical Tanks as a name, It's not copyrighted or patented, so you wes won't get sued.
And what the hell is Divolis?
Edit: Oh WTF!? Cmon Kim, Fucking talk these things over with us first!

Doshii Jun wrote:
Invincible GaoGernGer, as well as Final Breaker suits -- are these direct anime references? If so, they need to be removed.

I made those names up off the top of my head with maybe less than 3 seconds of total thought. I will be DAMNED if they actually exist (VERY surprised). You know that copyright thing, "Names here are fictional, any similaties between events and people in real life are pure coincidence." If they are real (Which I highly doubt) I will change them, but I seriously think a name off the top of my head as odd as that would actually exist.

Doshii Jun wrote:
Also: the first episode was more anime than anything ever produced by Yamatai. Congrats.

Then the illusion is complete. Most of us on /m are suckers for that and usually are quite content with, unless it's SEED Destiny which can rot.

*Facepalm*

Fuck It. Kim Wants to fucking move in on our plot? Fuck That, If she wants to fuck up the storyline, It's obvious she doesnt want to talk it out.

Vaak, calm the hell down before you get banned again

Sandact6 wrote:
Vaak, calm the hell down before you get banned again

I am calm. I'm waiting for Kim to explain herself.

Author: Kim

Okay- the Morant article I did write and that was approved by Wes last week. Divolis- isn't approved yet, as I stated on the article (It was an idea I was trying to get written down before I forgot) but at least I have said that it hasn't been BUT the article has been made available to everyone to see here on the site.

Also I haven't touched your storyline. God help anyone who has a different idea. I said that I will not go out of my way to log into IRC (requiring an installation/registration) if you will not actually talk to me. I don't actually check this thread that often. New ideas aren't attacks on you or the storyline (it is the 4th of July, I haven't been online for a long period of time today). Divolis was an IDEA not a mandate.

EDIT: Again, discussion will occur. Give me a bit.

ANNOUNCEMENT: JP scheduled for July 4th has been moved back a day to July 5th. Be ready to start around 9pm PST.

*Be ready to start means please be there before then. :>

I'll be unable to show up for Saturday's JP because I'll be at a friend of mine's birthday party. Also is YIM difficult to set up/register? I just realized I've never had it and that's where all the jps are done.

YIM is not difficult to set up/register, but so far all of Higa's JPs have been over IRC.

Author: Wes

Quote:
Vaakine> Wes, Make a statement saying that Revolver is the official Higa Gm
<Vaakine> I don't wanna deal with being in charge anymore
<Wes> Wouldn't it look better if it came from you? I don't want people to think I'm forcing you guys to change GMs. I haven't been involved with the GM switch thing.
<Vaakine> Nah
<Vaakine> I don't wanna deal with anyone.

Okay, this is my official statement that Revolver is the game-master for this plot. I hope this clears up any confusion you guys were having.

If you guys are trying the separate universe thing, do you have any ideas for a name for it?

Oh for the love of god

Wes, Vaak was telling you about my RP plan I had for another RP in a completely different universe. As of right now I have no intention of making a separate universe and us moving there.

Hey, It's all over. Experiment has failed.

What experiment failed? As far as I am concerned it's still ongoing as I am still making stuff up about it

Sorry guys, I've been super sick. I'll try to go through my messages and get on IRC later tonight. -_-

Thanks again to SUBLIMEinal who edited our last JP.

If you guys had an RP last night I'm sorry I couldn't join. Thunderstorm caused surges throughout my area, even the local Blockbuster's interact was shot.

I got a new router though, and tomorrow I'm going to buy a surge protector, thank god my computer has built in surge protection.

Don't worry too much about it, since Zeb and Zeo also didn't make it.

I wanted to say, I like your idea on meeting up with the Freespacers and having some sort of agreement drawn up between them and HIGA. It could be the next major arc we do, but some thought will have to go into it after we finish our current major arc.

Which brings me to this question, would you guys rather continue having combat-focused high action JPs or should we do those in SP format (More like the rest of SARP's SPs where everyone contributes small paragraph format posts) and have more interaction and intrigue type plots on the weekend?

Also, since it bears repeating, the Saturday schedule for JPs is still in effect. I hear that people say they want to do it earlier, so I'll log on as early as I can on Saturday and see when people show up.

Also, any ideas people have for SP threads like the one we already have are welcome, and anyone who wants to do something like Rave's Journal, which is awesome by the way, please get in contact with me.

HIGA will only be great if we make it great and I think we're on the right track. But please do not let this keep you from making criticisms on how I'm running things or anything else related to our faction. You guys voted me into this position so I'm trying to make sure you guys are getting what you deserve out of here.

I joined this side primarily to kick ass, but I have no problems with "slice of life" RP's. Hell, I even agreed with Vaak's idea of a vacation RP just for lols.

Personally I think I'm a little more comfortable with the action remaining in JP format, while other RP's can be posted on the board. That's just my opinion though, I would try fighting in a forum, but chat RP seems much faster paced more suited along with combat.

Guess who'se back.

Back Again

Vaak's Back.

Try again!

Author: Cora

I'll take bets for this happening again. 10 to one odds.

Didn't you do a mini-JP with Revolver that booted your character from our storyline?

Sandact6 wrote:
Didn't you do a mini-JP with Revolver that booted your character from our storyline?

He'll Be back.
Srsly, he probably will.

Author: Tom

Quote:
I wanted to say, I like your idea on meeting up with the Freespacers and having some sort of agreement drawn up between them and HIGA. It could be the next major arc we do, but some thought will have to go into it after we finish our current major arc.

Just wanted to toss it out that doing this will also most likely cause you to get involved with the Nepleslian Empire. Unless you somehow wanna keep this super secret diplomatic spy style!

How would we get involved with the Nepleslian's if we do a Freespacer plot?

The Nepleslians like to think they're in control since they discovered the Free State first, but in reality we just let them think that so they'll feel important. XD

Author: Tom

Don't make me blow you up. *FINGER TWITCHING NEAR THE BIG RED BUTTON*

"GARBAGE DAY!"

VERY IMPORTANT! We will be starting the JP on this saturday (Aug. 4th) at 4:00pm PST. Please PM me if you can't make it, or will be late. If you're going to be late, include the approximate time you will show up.

Thank you.

Also, new posting rules! Now that I have GM permissions around here, there's no more of that pesky submitting new stuff by PMs. Feel free to post whatever IC stuff you'd like. I encourage people to hold miniscenes with each other and Journal Entries on the order of Rave are also appreciated.

1000 GET!

Author: Jo Midori

If you guys wouldn't mind, I spoke with Christen recently and she says she wants her character in this plot. Oddly enough she doesn't have a stable internet connection but she wants Katherine in the plot. Luckly enough I found her bio somehow (Well tomoe found it for me) and she said to NPC her until she gets home sometime soon. That is if it is okay with you guys course.

Author: Zeboim

nevermind that

Rawr.

Amazingly my friend doesn't use IMVU as much anymore, so I am free to come to this board and type up some of the ideas I had for the MX-02. This is an idea, but I want people to debate on it and not just be a suggestion box kind of thing.

The following are just ideas for the MX-02, feel free to rip them apart

Anywho, I had few ideas for the configurations of the MX-02. Their basic loadout would be a little different from the normal MX-01. Because arms could possibly be made out of stronger (and possibly lighter) material, their main hand held weapon could either be a high powered rifle, or a machine gun in each hand (The machine guns would be weaker, but you'd have two of them), or maybe just mount something like a gattling gun on each wrist. Maybe have a rocket pod stored into the shoulder or maybe on the legs instead. I'd like to have this thing light as possible for the modular idea I have. I'd also like the idea of a full body force field if we can have it.

Wes and Chris had a pretty cool suggestion that maybe point defense laser batteries could be hidden underneath the chest plates provided if we have the room.

Now, the main idea I had for the MX-02's would be different "loadouts" or "packs" they would have. I already have a few packs in mind:

- High speed scout/command (Light on weapons, but fast and has good electronic countermeasures (Possibly a little harder to spot on radar? Unlikely but a possibility). Most likely this one would only have a few extra missile pods.)
- Long range single target (Meant for destroying highly armored, single targets. Weapons can be two heavy cannons on the shoulders, and rocket pods can be loaded with highly damaging, single shot rockets)
- Mid-range multiple target (Basically designed to engage multiple, poorly armored foes (EX: Powered armors). Weapons can be the standard multi-missile pods loaded with "swarm" missiles and maybe something like wire-guided gunpods for a shoulder weapon. Each shoulder can hold two gunpods.)
- Close range variant (I don't expect this to get approved, nor do I intend too. Just a neat little thing I thought up. Basically it's main weapon would be a spear that shoots beams out of the tip, in addition to it's wrist machine guns. Pilot can decide if he wants to use excess energy for the force field or the boosters. Again, I don't expect this to pass for use in the SA verse but I still found it a very cool idea.)
- Awesomeo version (40 meters tall with plotinium armor, has rocket punches, spiked knees, lazor eyes, and a chest beam that can destroy planets. It is powered by awesome)

Those are the basic ideas, one of the ideas is a joke, but I'll let you play the guessing game.

Author: Kai

where'd you guys go? it's all crickets and spiderwebs here...

Summer mostly.

Plus Rev has been missing lately so

I see... Those of you with nicer schedules should try and make characters in other factions to keep active and having fun

Na, I'm a one character kind of guy.

That and Super Robot Wars OGs is keeping me busy.

Author: Openget

Damn, you are one lucky person. )=

ATTENTION

I would like to set another JP for [8PM EST] / [6PM CST] / [5PM PST] tonight (Sunday). I know its on short notice, so if we don't get enough people we'll reschedule for next Saturday.

Our last meeting we actually got little done other than brainstorming; we haven't even setup a JP schedule or plan to move to SPs yet. And no offense to FM or Sandact, but you guys ended up talking about anime more than the actual plot, which ended up causing some people to lose interest.

Quote:
When I saw that there wasn't too much plot discussion going on, I sort of toned it out.

Quote:
And yeah, when the thread deteriorated into nothing but robot talk and Lorath intervention and not the actual topic at hand (HiGA's silent death due to people running away.) I lost total interest.

I know that since the plot is mech based, many of the players are very interested in mech design and the convo tends to drift that way. But this time we need to start cracking down on this and start getting down to the base value; the plot itself. No more anime, no more tech submissions, no more speculation and casual brainstorming. We need to decide and actually do something.

Sorry for going all hard-ass on you guys and ranting, but the plot is very much dying. If we're not going to try to pull it out of this sinkhole we might as well quit now.

Being a hard ass is kinda required when dealing with people from 4chan Jess.

WHAT WE DECIDED ON THE CHAT, TELL ME IF THIS NEEDS FIXING:

1) FM will be our temporary GM for a while, then DocTomoe will become our GM after a certain story arc
2) We are torn between two ships to use
3) We still need the MX-02 wiki, even a WIP
4) Cookies are yummy

So for a little while FM will be the temporary GM, unless he says otherwise

Author: Fian

I think its a typo of WIP, I and O are right next to each other on the keyboard.

Oh yea it was a typo sorry.

If anyone wants to have a say on the MX-02, now is your chance.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1112&p=14054

Author: Aendri

You guys have room for another?

Hidi ho neighborenoo's! Just to let you guy remember that there is a JP tomorrow Saturday night. I guess it will be held around 9:30PM EST (Seems to be roughly the time everyone is on), so come or else HiGA might die. Remember to join the room #HiGA. Besides, you might want the antidote to what you just had.

So come on, even people interested are welcome to join us on #HiGA on the Sorcery.net server. If you don't know how to use mIRC tell me and I'll help you.

Aendri wrote:
You guys have room for another?

We'd be delighted. The only thing your character is required to have is an Engineering or maintenance skill. Anything else is fair game

All right, that works for me. And if you will jump on YIM sometime, I will learn how to use IRC.

Hey HIGA dudes, it looks like FM won't be able to help out by GMing after all--just giving you a heads up.

I'm really pleased with how the MX-02 is coming along and can't wait to see it in action!

No problem, we've been through worse

Thanks for the MX-02 support

A friendly reminder to all people in HiGA

We hold all of our major JP's every Saturday night at 9:30 EST.

While you can do other things with GM permission or character interaction bits, we do a major JP every Saturday, so try and keep up!

If all goes well I should be there this time. I should get my PC hardware midweek, and then I plan to write more of Rave's journals and begin designing the MX-02 Berserker frame (so far, it may not be the most practical, but it should be REALLY intimidating when 20 meters of robot comes out you with a roaring chainsaw grafted to the left arm while the pilot screams bloody murder).

Do we have someone in corp to handle tech submissions? Because I have a lot of ideas for things but I'm apparently not very good at writing them.

Sure, we're here to help each other out, so try posting your ideas here and we'll try to work on them.

I also read the wiki article on the MX-02 Rave Custom. Try to make it a slow, steady build into the final frame. Perhaps Rave can design a battle pack to for testing weapons the MX-02RC (MX-02 Rave Custom) so he can test some of the weapons without blowing a huge amount of resources first.

And please, PLEASE but some sort of ranged weapon on it. Even the Alt Eisen and WildWurger had their tri-machine guns on their wrists.

I'll think of more things as it comes to me

General Ideas

First off, let's get this out of the way:
This is not a discussion thread.
All discussion should either be done in a separate thread, over IM, or in the IRC channel.

One of the problems that we've been having is that it seems like not everyones ideas are being heard, or are feeling ignored, or don't feel like they really have a place for input. Thus, we have this thread for people to post any non-plot related ideas that they'd like to see. This includes mech ideas, technology ideas or anything else related to Higa Industrial or Morant. This will give our GM the ability to see what people want and to make sure that the players get what the players want.

We'd like to keep this thread fairly serious, so please only submit ideas that you truely would like to see included.

Quote:
All discussion should either be done in a separate thread, over IM, or in the IRC channel.

I don't like this. The forums are the best place for any serious discussion because they let everyone participate. With chat, only the people online at the time get to read and input their thoughts. Also, the forums preserve a record of the discussion for later reference.

Author: Zerosaiko

I think that's basically what's intended, leaving the more frivolous discussion of, say, Super Robot Wars for the IRC channel which most of us are in on pretty regularly and for the clearly marked OOC discussion thread.

isn't this an OOC thread though? why not kill two birds with one stone and discuss the ideas in the ideas thread?

kai wrote:
isn't this an OOC thread though? why not kill two birds with one stone and discuss the ideas in the ideas thread?

As it stands, we have a "General Ideas" thread for people to discuss possible tech advancements for the future and other ideas that do not fall into the "Plot Ideas" thread, whose purpose is most obvious. Of course, we also have an OOC thread for out of character, off topic posts for people who can't readily access our stomping grounds on IRC.

It seems pretty reasonable to me.

Zerosaiko wrote:
I think that's basically what's intended, leaving the more frivolous discussion of, say, Super Robot Wars for the IRC channel which most of us are in on pretty regularly and for the clearly marked OOC discussion thread.

from my understanding quite a few people don't have IRC, I certainly don't. At least a few people are interested in what you guys say and have a large base of SARP knowledge, since this is a sarp thing now, at least post the IRC chat logs somewhere here so others may see them and comment.

I'm certain that important matters will definitely be posted to SARP by either Revolver or Vaakine.

allrighty, general ideas now.. hmm.. would H.I.M. be interested in producing starfighters or are they mecha only?
anyway, heres my starfighter proposal:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=777&hilit=

Higa is still primarily industrial at the moment. After our plot gets into gear and the Mecha division starts showing serious returns on the investment, I believe the higher-ups would be more willing to produce more military-oriented gear.

I'll pass it along to Vaakine for a look, but no promises.

The idea of discussion happing outside of the this thread (wether in the forums or not) is that when the discussion over, the ideas in their finalized forms would be posted either in this thread or the plot thread. That way it's easier for Nosmir, who is acting as our Secretary of New Ideas, to read through and see what people are proposing.

We're not trying to stifle the ideas of people who cannot or will not discuss things off-site, but if you see something in here that you would like to discuss, create a discussion thread and when it's over, plop the new or refined ideas back over here. I'm trying to make this a clean sort of dictionary for new ideas.

Perhaps we could use two wiki pages instead for people to edit in their ideas? The thing is, the discussion would still have to happen in a thread or on IRC, so there's not a whole lot of difference.

okay, here's a weapon idea that was suggested by Wes actually in the IRC channel a while ago and I've been kicking around. It's basically a rocket punch, but the fist is tethered to to mech by superheated mechanical muscle fibers. That way, if the hit misses, it can be directed towards the enemy to slice through them with the tether. Or why not take it a step further? Why not have manuevering jets built into the fist so that it can streak around like a meteor hammer? Or a step further than that and have beam emitters built into the palm, back of the hand, and fingertips?

Here's a personal idea that has been refined a bit with chatting people on IRC:

Gattai!
Bascially, this would be something for the MX-03 series or MX-04, considering what's already being designed for the MX-02.

There would actually be two different models, a Core model and a Support model. The Core models would be very much like the Zilant, it would be a standard mecha with variable loadout, progessing along Higa's tech tree. The Support model would have a variety of specialized types. A Speed/Flight type (Type R? ), a Long Range or Heavy Firepower type, and a Close Combat type.

The support mechs would be slightly smaller than the core mechs, but the real strength is when a core mech combines with a support mech to increase the capabilities of the core mech.

The idea is that since the core mech will be larger, it will have a larger powersource and more potential, but changing conditions on the battlefield may call for the machines to take on more specialized jobs. This is coming off of some of the ideas for the MX-02, which may involve jets that drop off equipment for hotfixing new equipment on the battlefield.

Having two pilots in the united mech would mean that, similarly to a jet fighter, the duties associated with combat could be split between the two. Two minds are better than one, afterall. Also, the dual engines will be able to reduce the overall strain on the energy system and the combined mech will be able to last a lot longer as well.

The big downside to Gattai is that it's largely a one-way process in terms of battlefield combat. The process to separate the core with it's support mech will have to be done back in the hanger.

Zeorymer wrote:
okay, here's a weapon idea that was suggested by Wes actually in the IRC channel a while ago and I've been kicking around. It's basically a rocket punch, but the fist is tethered to to mech by superheated mechanical muscle fibers. That way, if the hit misses, it can be directed towards the enemy to slice through them with the tether. Or why not take it a step further? Why not have manuevering jets built into the fist so that it can streak around like a meteor hammer? Or a step further than that and have beam emitters built into the palm, back of the hand, and fingertips?

Don't they use this in Nadesco?

The Aesti air models had something similar, though the only portion really able to do damage were the hands.

I've had an idea for fighters and carriers in tier 1.5. while we cannot mass produce them (yet) we can certainly make a few.

Don't they use this in Nadesco?

Yes they do.

====== MX-02 Typhon ======
The MX-02 Typhon is the newest model of the MX series, and is still in testing. Basically an advanced, all around better version of the Zilant. It's more adaptable, faster, better protected, and has better firepower. It's Operating System is also vastly improved.

====== History and Background ======
While the MX-01 Zilant served good as a defense mech, there was still something to be lacking.For that reason, the MX-01 Typhon was developed to improve on the Zilant. Developed mostly in secret, the Typhon is intended to supplement Divolis' Zilant forces.

====== Statistical Information ======

Organization: Higa Industrial, Divolis Corporation

Type: Ship Defense Heavy Mobile Weapon\\
Class: MX Series Large Scale mobile Humanoid.

Designer: HI/Divolis- Mariko Higa

Manufacturer: [[Higa Industries]] [[Divolis Corporation]

Crew: 1 Pilot. You need two human-like hands( A neko is fine too) to pilot.\\
Maximum Capacity: Can hold an extra person in a pinch, but might get a bit uncomfortable

Appearance: The Typhon looks less bulky then the Zilant, mustly due to it's curved and sloped armor. THe mech has a tall, humanoid appeareance. The head of the Typhon resembles a man in armor, with a sloped plate covering the "Mouth" area, two slightly angled Green Eyes, and a sloped plate covering the back of the head. The body is more angled then on the Zilant, with sloped armor covering the vents and cockpit. The arms are longer then in the previous model, but just as bulky. The Upper arms have large plates of armor, covering most of the upper arm, and some of the shoulder. The legs, while still bulky, are better looking. the legs are covered with armor, thrust vectoring outlets, and cooling vents. The back is covered mostly with hardpoints, with thrust vectoring outlets near the shoulders.

Width: 3.1m at shoulders\\
Height: 22 m\\
Mass: \\
//Dry--11t\\
Full Load--20t//

Speeds:

Ground Speed:120 MPH(Thrusters) 90 mph(using rollers), 43 MPH(walking,running)\\
Sublight: .65c,\\
FTL Range: 2 LY\\

Range: Given ideal circumstances, a Typhon can continue combat for up to twelve hours without needing to refuel and rearm. Realistically, it will fire all of its expendables within three hours of intense combat, and will need to return to the ship for more unless the pilot is willing to continue the fight with non-expendable armaments.

Lifespan: Though the cockpit of a Typhon is fully pressurized and capable of providing a breathable atmosphere and such for about a week by itself, it doesn't possess any food or water which has to be brought on separately by the pilot, as well as any spare oxygen or other consumables.

====== Weapons Systems ======

//Plas/Coil Rifle//:
* Primary Purpose: General purpose Rifle
* Damage: Coil Barrel(3), Plasma Barrel(4)
* Range: 1.2km(C)/.7KM(P) in atmosphere, Indefinite in Space
* Rate of Fire: Three shot burst(C), Single fire(P)
* Payload: 30/10 round clip, Four extra clips stored on waist
* Description: Designed to be a good, multipurpose ranged weapon. It is powered directly by the suit's reactor, and does not get dirty or jammed.

//Heat Knife//
* Primary Purpose: Close Range melee
* Damage: Good Enough(3)
* Range: Point Blank
* Rate of Fire: ....
* Payload: ....
* Description: High Heat combat knife, added in as a Just In Case. Redundancy is good.

//Tether Punch//
* Primary Purpose: Mid/Close range combat
* Damage: Kinetic Damage(4) ,Heat Damage(4)
* Range: 1km
* Rate of Fire: 1 shot every 12 seconds
* Payload: Infinite
* Description: A new, experimental, yet highly effective weapon. Capable of serving as a manipulator hand, and as a weapon.

//Spike Rollers//
* Location: Bottom of each Typhon's feet, tips of the feet, Heels, backs of the ankles
* Description: High speed durandium built spiked tollers, for extra kicking power. Kicks can be enhanced using thrusters. Also used for travel purposes.

//Vibro-Drill//
*Primary Purpose: Close combat
*Damage: Piercing, Grinding, and Vibrations(4)
*Rate of Fire: None, though sustained use can overheat the engine.
*Payload: None
*Description:Added in as a novelty weapon, the Vibro-Drillis actually useful in highspeed,close range combat, with the ability to puncture the enemy and damage vital systems.

//Point Defense Weapons//
* Locations:
* 2x Pulse Lasers on the head (Very Light Damage(2), 10 pulses per second)

Further hand-held weapons and devices are still in production

====== Systems Descriptions ======

Internal Frame: //Durandium base with Carbon Nanotube supports// chosen for its stability.

FTL System: The Zilant uses an advanced Space Fold drive, which folds space around the Zilant for instaneous transport

Armor: //Durandium Plate//, being about the cheapest, yet most resilient armor available. Hull Value is 5

Shielding: The Typhon is equipped with a compact shield generator in the torso. (Shielding:4)

Shield Drones: //2x Remote Shielding Drones//, utilizing medium shields(Shielding:3). They each also mount a Hi-Range Laser Cannon(Damage:3)

Internal Systems:
Power Plant: The Typhon uses two advanced, ultra compact fission reactors, stored in the mech's torso.

The Typhon uses and advanced version of the OS of the Zilant. The Typhon's OS is a major step above the Zilants, correcting most of the time lag problems and system errors from the previous model.

Left Forearm Hardpoint: The Left forearm hardpoint is capable of mounting all Higa Small and medium modules

Right Forearm Hardpoint: The Right forearm hardpoint is capable of mounting all Higa Small and medium modules

Left Shoulder Hardpoint: The Left Shoulder Hardpoint is capable of mounting all Higa modules.

Right Shoulder Hardpoint: The Right Shoulder Hardpoint is capable of mounting all Higa modules.

Middle Back(Spinal) Hardpoint: The Spinal Hardpoint is capable of mounting all Higa Modules. Also compatible with the Drone system.

Lower Left Back Hardpoint: This Hardpoint mounts all Higa Modules

Lower Right Back Hardpoint: This Hardpoint mounts all Higa Modules

The cockpit of the Typhon is the same . The machine is operated by the operator wearing a pilot's suit and interfacing with the Control system. After a second of self-adjustment by the machine's AI, the machine is completely controlled by the body's movements and vocal commands(Think Gunbuster).

I was thinking maybe we could add a heuristic (learning) processor to the system, which would allow it to automatically correct things like the 7 degree aiming discrepancy witnissed in a few of the test machines.

I suggest a modified SI (NOTE: MODIFIED)

Sandact6 wrote:
I suggest a modified SI (NOTE: MODIFIED)

We don't have access to it yet

Zeorymer wrote:
I was thinking maybe we could add a heuristic (learning) processor to the system, which would allow it to automatically correct things like the 7 degree aiming discrepancy witnissed in a few of the test machines.

That A iproblem has already been fixed.

Oh I have a few ways to get access to them in mind.

Sandact6 wrote:
Oh I have a few ways to get access to them in mind.

... Don't Even Try. Whenever someone says that, It usually leads to a BAD END!

I'm not completely done with it. PIck over what I have right now. The appearence isnt important yet.

====== SR-01 Bolla ======
The Bolla is a new, mass produced Assault/Defense Heavy Mech.

====== History and Background ======

====== Statistical Information ======

Organization: Higa Industrial, Divolis Corporation

Type: Heavy Assault/Defense Mecha\\
Class: SR Series Mass Production type.

Designer: HI/Divolis- Mariko Higa, Daisuke Higa

Manufacturer: [[Higa Industries]]

Crew: 1 Pilot. You need two human-like hands( A neko is fine too) to pilot.\\
Maximum Capacity: Single use, Only the pilot can fit in the cockpit.

Appearance:

Width: 5.2m at shoulders\\
Height: 32 m\\
Mass: \\
//Dry--19t\\
Full Load--28t//

Speeds:

Ground Speed:100 MPH(Thrusters) 85 mph(using rollers), 43 MPH(walking,running)\\
Sublight: .65c,\\
FTL Range: 20 LY\\

Range:

Lifespan:

====== Weapons Systems ======

//Plasma Cannon//:
* Primary Purpose: Fucking Your Shit Up
* Damage: Plasma Damage (6)
* Range: .7KM(P) in atmosphere, Indefinite in Space
* Rate of Fire: Single, 5 second long beam from the cannon, after a ten second charge. takes 35 seconds to cool down
* Payload: 25 Rounds
* Description: The Big Gun. Added in to give the Bolla some more additional firepower.

//Rocket Punch//
* Primary Purpose: Mid/Close range combat
* Damage: Kinetic Damage(4) ,Armor Piercing Damage(4)
* Range: 1km
* Rate of Fire: 1 shot every 12 seconds
* Payload: Infinite
* Description: A new, experimental, yet highly effective weapon. Capable of serving as a manipulator hand, and as a weapon. The fists are powered by an internal fuel cell, which is recharged when the forearm's reattached to the mech

//Spike Rollers//
* Location: Bottom of each of the Bolla's feet, tips of the feet, Heels, backs of the ankles
* Description: High speed durandium built spiked tollers, for extra kicking power. Kicks can be enhanced using thrusters. Also used for travel purposes.

//Laser Cannon//
*Primary Purpose: Ranged beam weaponry
*Damage: Laser, Heat, you know the drill (4)
*Rate of Fire: None, though sustained use can overheat the engine.
*Payload: None
*Description: A low power laser cannon. Added in to supplement the Bolla's ranged firepower.

//Point Defense Weapons//
* Locations:
*12x Pulse Lasers on the head, back of the thighs,elbows, and knees (Very Light Damage(2), 10 pulses per second)
*2x Chaff dispensers, Head
*ECM Device, Head

Further hand-held weapons and devices are still in production

====== Systems Descriptions ======

Internal Frame: //Durandium base with Carbon Nanotube supports// chosen for its stability.

FTL System: The Zilant uses an advanced wormhole drive, which folds space around the Zilant for instaneous transport

Armor: //Durandium Plate//, being about the cheapest, yet most resilient armor available. Hull Value is 5

Shielding: The Bolla is equipped with a compact shield generator in the torso. (Shielding:5)

Shield Drones: //2x Remote Shielding Drones//, utilizing a new type of shield (Shielding:4). They each also mount a Hi-Range Laser Cannon(Damage:3)

Internal Systems:
Power Plant: The Bolla uses an enhanced Nuclear Fission reactor, located in the lower torso.

The Bolla's cockpit is -

Quote:
//Plasma Cannon//:
* Primary Purpose: Fucking Your Shit Up

Nice

32 METERS!?!?

ARE YOU INSANE!?

Sandact6 wrote:
32 METERS!?!?

ARE YOU INSANE!?

HEY!

HOW ABOUT THIS

DESIGN HIGA'S SHIT YOURSELF!

Author: Fred

How about this: enjoy a thread lock if you can't keep things friendly and feel the urge to type in capital letters to make your point.

This warning goes for you too Sandact; there were better ways to express your disagreement.

Reopening this topic. This thread remains a valuable resource that we need to utilize. If I need to, I'll make a new thread, but I'd rather not. So, let's keep it civil in here.

New technology goes in the new technology board.

Cora wrote:
New technology goes in the new technology board.

It already is on the new technology board. And has been for some time.

YAMS YAMS YAMS.

Lemme design non modular mecha, and it will be supeiror to it's modular counterpart in every way.

Revolver Says: Less flaming, okay?

Vaak, the idea isn't what is superior here, but what is fun. Plus, there is always the real wolrd benefit of modular weaponry that makes for easier production and expansion.

Higa Plot Ideas

First off, let's get this out of the way:
This is not a discussion thread.

One of the problems that we've been having is that it seems like not everyones ideas are being heard, or are feeling ignored, or don't feel like they really have a place for input. Thus, we have this thread for people to post plot points and other plot related ideas that they'd like to see. This will give our GM the ability to see what people want and to make sure that the players get what the players want.

We'd like to keep this thread fairly serious, so please only submit ideas that you truely would like to see.

My character enjoys tinkering with machines, and can do so with anything he's fairly familiar with, I was wondering if later on in the RP if my character could possibly be allowed to customize his Zilant.

Edit: Also, because I missed the first session, I would like for someone to go through a mini JP with me to get some basic introduction type stuff into the corporation done.

I think this is pretty self-explanatory.
Quote:
In YE 29, a crack test unit was sent to prison by an evil space empire for a crime they didn't commit. These men and women promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the most backwater parts of the galaxy. Today, still wanted by the evil space empire, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the Zilant Team.[/quote]

[/quote]

A little idea I came up with while trying to think of a way to solve the complaints we've had so far with the plot and to bring it more in line with our original idea.

Basically, rather than Higa, the initial manufacturer and employer of our characters is Divolis Corp, who is holding Morant in their grip. Our characters are baited with propaganda and false promises, and join up as the test squad. On the initial test run, however, Divolis diverts us to assist them in some "clean up" of rioting civilians, and orders us to fire on them. We refuse and rebel, turning rogue and fleeing. Divolis's forces begin to chase us, we get demonized on their News channels, and eventually have to flee to space. Without any backup, we roam the area around Morant, salvaging and scraping to keep our machines together while fighting off Divolis Zilants and fighters.

While this is happening, we lose Daisuke in a fight and in honor of his memory, his parents step forward and form Higa corp as our unofficial backers to give us support as we fight to drive Divolis off Morant.

Then, as more of a loose affiliation of those with the same beliefs with a light corporate backing, we begin to bring order to Morant and ply our trade as mercenaries, hoping to bring similar peace and justice to others who might be similarly oppressed.

Sounds cool.

Author: Kim

Sounds pretty good. How are you planning on reworking the current IC stuff? Rewrite or reboot?

It looks like there is going to be a bit of a reboot. What Zeb suggested about intially working for Divolis is going to happen, and we're looking at two JPs and one SP minimum before we leave them and work for HIGA under the table. If any non-HIGA people are interested in what we've worked out in both the short term and long term of HIGA and the "Zilant Test Squad," I can PM send you a PM of the plans.

Just in case people are wondering what my time is being spent on, since someone PMed me the question, currently, I've got two tech submissions from HIGA in the works, (60% and 10% done respectively) the Morant submission I'm working with Kim on, the website stuff I'm working with Osaka on, the next generation tech Sandact is working on, the plot stuff which now seems to be set, and cleaning up and adding to the HIGA article itself, including some basic NPC write-ups.

Not to mention real life stuff, including work and the SARP-related seekrit web stuff I'm collaborating with Osaka on.

I'm also making the basic "mechs" most cheap pirates will be using. I got them drawn, and StrangeLove has volunteered to draw up sketches.

In fact I think I'll think up some weapons the units will use and submit tonight, pictures can come later

I was talking over with SL and I've been thinking. After we defect maybe we could run into some freespacers and help defend them from a large pirate raid. In exchange we could get some spacer tech and some modifications for helping us out. I'll go other the details with Rev and SL to see if this can be arranged somehow.

Higa Industrial FAQ

The Higa Industrial FAQ
==================================

Wiki Links:
1. What is Higa Industrial?

2. What is Morant?

3. What are our current mechs?
-- Zilant

4. What makes you guys different from the rest of SARP?
-- Well for one we don't use Powered Armor like most of the factions here at SARP, or mechs are larger and bulkier than the sleek machines used elsewhere. Also, instead of being some big government military force, we're a relatively small military force sponsored by a large company. In general, we handle things just a little differently than the rest of SARP because we're so new and small.

5. When do you guys play?
-- Most of the RP in Higa is done with a weekly major JP on Saturday, with mini JPs throughout the week, whenever people are available.

Please post any and all questions that you have and we'll either answer them as quickly and as best we can.

Post your availabilty!

This thread is for Higa Industries members to post their availabilities for RP. You only should post once, and edit it if your availability changes. This should be used for your general availability, but feel free to add specific dates when you know you definitely won't be available.

Currently, my availability for RP is:

Monday: From 8pm to 12pm PST
Tuesday: From 9:30pm to 12pm PST
Wednesday: From 8pm to 12pm PST
Thursday: Unavailable
Friday: From 8pm to Falling asleep a the Keyboard.
Saturday: Available
Sunday: Available

NOTES: Days marked ending at 12pm I can actually stay up later at an expense of losing sleep time. I won't be able to do this all the time, but it is available in case things run late. Also, I have the ability to be on at work during the day, but I'd rather not RP then, because of my commitments to my job.

SPECIFIC DATES:
Friday, June 29th - Unavailable

I'm good to go whenever. I'll be gone for the first half of August, but nothing other than that should pop up.

EDIT: I do have a commitment this Saturday, but I'm otherwise clear til August.

Author: Nosmir

I'm available almost all the time aside from sleep

For -05 EST, I usually sleep at around 4 AM to 10/11 AM.

Thats.. pretty much all that can be said for me.

My schedule varies wildly depending on the week. There is honestly no way to say what days will be open more than a week in advance.

Just for those of you who haven't yet heard: On the GM's forum it has been decided that Vaakine will be banned from SARP, though I'm uncertain whether it's permanent or temporary. Make sure you guys discuss a replacement GM and reorganize accordingly if you haven't already.

It was just a 24-hour ban. He'll be able to get on the forums again tomorrow evening, so don't panic.

I'm available most days after 6 PM pacific time. Although I'm not going to do this EVERY day, because then it would seem more like a commitment and would therefore ruin some of the fun for me.

Edit: I've just been approved. Test Pilot Gahlean reporting for duty!

People seem to want to get together earlier on Saturday, so let's try to make this happen. Also, we have some new players and I'd like to have your guy's thoughts on times as well.

okay, to make things clear I AM still available on saturdays, real life just gets in the way sometimes.

Time to raises this topic from the grave I figure

Alright, plain and simple just post what nights you are free to RP on, then we'll agree on a set time. Nothing to hard right?

I am open weekdays from about 7-11 MST, dependent on sports and dinner. Weekends, i can make about any time, but only with forewarning.

I'm available every day. Things tend to happen on fridays and saturdays though. Evening is best.

Wednesday: From 8PM until bed
Thrusday: Entire day
Friday: Until about 1 AM

Author: Exhack

Timezone: EST

Friday: 5pm Till 1am
Saturday: Till 1am
Sunday: Till 10pm
Rest of Week: 6pm Till 10:30pm

(Note: I'm not actually available 100% of the time in these timeframes. These are what times I could be free if told in advance of events, because I have a very flexible schedule. Times are EST.)

Sun - Thus: 5 pm - 2 am
Friday - Sat: 1 pm - 2 am

Failure to Start. Archived for posterity's sake.

Author Vaakine

Great Dragon Bahamaut: Episode 1: Shining Zilant Force
ON: Higa Industrial Transport, Zilant Hanger

The Zilant team was on a Higa Industrial transport train, heading through the countryside of Morant towards the testing area ahead. The train is carrying the Zilant test squadron, and their MX-01 Zilants. The pilots and mechanic's are in the storage car, and technicians with paint are asking them questions about how they wanted their units painted.

Daisuke quickly responded with, "White. White with Red stripes. It's my lucky color."

Almost simultaneously, Masato assured his respective technician, "No, I'm not kidding. I really do want it orange."

"Aww, no fair, Boss! That's what I was going to have mine painted! Now I've got to come up with something different!" Ryoko jokingly complained while tapping her foot, thinking.

Techi simply stated her preference in a no-nonsense tone, "Solid Blue, don't ask why."

Tira was a bit more indecisive, having been beaten to the punch on several of her top choices. "Red... no, orange. Crap. Everyone is taking all the good colors."

"I suppose I can replace the White on mine with Gold." Daisuke shrugs, smiling softly.

Techi spoke up, "I don't like gold. Overused as hell."

With a smile, Ryoko reached over and slapped Daisuke on the back. "Good man! It's decided then!"

Masato chuckled at the interplay between the pilots.

Daisuke grinned, giving Ryoko a thumbs up. "Well, Techi, I was thinking you might like Pink instead."

Techi scowled at Daisuke as she flipped him off, "Fuck off."

Tira sighed, "You know, it doesn't even really matter to me." Tira pouts "Except pink," she quickly adds, glancing at Techi, "don't give me pink."

Daisuke waved his pointer finger at Techi. "Well, you don't want anyone knowin' about those model kits."

Techi shrieked, "YOU TOLD ME ALL ROOM SEARCHES WERE CONFIDENTAL!"

"Model kits? That brings back some memories," said Masato with a grin.

"Now now, let's not get too frisky," Ryoko says, walking over toward Techi, "It's not like anybody will hold that sort of thing against you." Then, she turned aside and snickered quietly.

Daisuke winked at Techi and grinned, "They are confidential. And really, having model kits of classic weaponry is nothing to be ashamed of."

Techi remained silent and fumed.

Masato took note of how effectively Daisuke set off Techi for future reference.

"Then it's decided! Pink with gold lining for Techi!" Ryoko exclaimed jubilantly.

Tira spoke up, "You know, make mine mostly white. That should be pretty good, right?"

Daisuke gulped. "That's not such a good idea, Ryoko. And that does sound like a good idea, Tira."

Techi glowered at Daisuke, "No problem. I'll just repaint it with your BLOOD!"

Tira started laughing. Ryoko joins in, laughing in her own clear voice.

Daisuke sighed, "Can we at least try not to kill each other until after training?"

Masato chuckled, struck by the absurdity of the situation.

Techi continued glowering, "I can't promise anything like that now..."

Daisuke pleaded with her, "Can you promise not to take it out on Ryoko or Tira?"

Masato interjected, "Hey! Better them then us, fearless leader."

Techi spoke over the interruption, "As I said, no promises."

Tira tossed in her own feelings on the matter, "Daiiisuke, I'd be watching my own tail if I were you."

"Don't worry, I'm fully trained in the Blind Swooping Crane style martial arts, I can take care of myself." Ryoko exclaimed while moving her arms in a bizarre parody of something from a kung fu movie.

Daisuke, clearly confused, barely managed to say, "Eh?"

Techi, on the other hand, had her own theory. "Are you drunk?"

"Whacha!" Ryoko exclaimed, launching a punch at Techi that had all the force of a 2 year old's fist.

Masato had his own pet theory. "Perhaps she's been hitting Daisuke's stash of hallucinogenics?"

Daisuke shot a weird look at Ryoko. He then turned back to Techi and spoke, "It could be worse. My brother could be trying to relieve his Akira Kamiya days." A technician ran up to Daisuke and engaged him in a quiet conversation.

"Well, it was more impressive last night while I was watching that movie," Ryoko laughed.

Techi shot an icy glare at Ryoko. "Hit me again and kiss that piss poor excuse for a fist goodbye!"

Tira chuckled, "Well, watching the movie was certainly easier than reading these operating manuals." She waved her copy around to illustrate. "Seriously, could they be any more confusing?"

Techi grimaced, "Yeah...Just looking at these things made me loose the will to read..."

Masato laughed, "Heh, try accounting. It made me lose the will to live."

Tira glances at Masato, "You were an accountant?"

Techi looked skeptically at the heavily muscled man, "You don't seem like the type to be one."

Masato smirked, used to the reaction, "I managed the supplies at a garage near where I got a degree. I'm a licensed public accountant, but it's...a long story."

Ryoko shakes her head, lifting her hand up to her brow. "Urgh, Accounting. Don't make me even think of all those numbers."

Masato burst into laughter, even more used to that reaction.

Daisuke cleared his throat. "The techs are about to start painting, and want us to leave. So, it's time for the mission briefing. You are all to meet me in the Galley in 10 minutes."

Techi threw down the thick instruction book. It hit the ground with a large thud.

"Yes sir, Captain!" Ryoko called, throwing a mock salute at Daisuke before turning and picking up Techi's instruction book. "It really wasn't THAT bad, was it?"

Daisuke eyed the book. "It's not that difficult to operate the Zilant's. I was one of the first test pilots. And Masato here is the second in command of the squad."

Techi raised her hand. "More importantly, when do we get our first day off? I want to spend my sign-up bonus!"

Daisuke spoke, "We get our day off soon. However, something worse then a training mission is in store for us. Anyway, I expect to see you all in the galley in 10 minutes." With that, Daisuke walked out of the hangar car.

Techi spat in disgust, "I don't like him."

Daisuke shouted back into the hanger, "I heard that!"

Techi shouted back at him, even louder, "I WANTED YOU TO!"

Daisuke shouted right back at her, clearly getting riled up, "Yeah! And that's why I hid your journal!"

Tira thought for a moment about Daisuke’s words, "'Worse than a training mission? What? Wait up!" Tira leaps up to follow Daisuke. "What what what?"

"Maa, maa, where's the fun in making such quick judgements?" Ryoko said, shrugging.

Techi smirked, "If you don't make quick choices in battle you are doomed to die."

Masato retorted, "The same if your choices are wrong, you know." Masato sighed, not quite sure how the squad would handle so many dynamic personalities in the same place.

Techi sighed and stared out the window, “Whatever.”

Hearing Masato sigh, Ryoko walked over to him and slung her arm around his shoulder, bringing her face close to his. "It's really not that bad, is it? Even though the inmates are running the asylum. By the way, since you're so good at math, can I count on you for some favors in the future?"

Masato chuckled weakly. "Ah...sure."

Daisuke didn't head right to the galley. He headed back towards his quarters to do some reading.

With a slight giggle, Ryoko let Masato go and danced out of the room, heading for the galley. Before leaving through the door, she gave a wave and smile to those remaining and then disappeared.

Tira gives up chasing Daisuke, and turns back to the others, pouting. Under her breath she mutters, "Geeze..."

Masato wiped a drop of sweat from his forehead and walked towards the galley as well, seeming a bit shaken. As he walked off, he mumbled to himself, "She’s not a neko...not a neko...no problems...not a neko..."

Techi boldly declared, "I need something to eat." Techi got up and walked towards the galley with a bored expression.

What looked like an older, female version of Daisuke, but without the dragon tattoos walked up behind Tira. "Um, excuse me ma’am, are you Tira Gambizam?"

Tira spun to face the woman. "Yes, that's me." She gives a very energetic salute.

The woman smiled warmly, "Yes. You see, my younger brother, Daisuke, isnt the best at talking to other people. Could you stick by him and help him through his trials as commander of your squad? Oh, right, I’m Mariko Higa."

Tira continued saluting, "Yes, ma'am! We all support our commander, ma'am!"

Mariko smiled at Tira. "Thank you. He's been under a lot of stress lately.' Mariko bowed, and then walked towards the front of the train.

SCENE CHANGE: Galley

Sitting at a table in the galley already, Ryoko sat and munched on a nutrient bar as she fiddled with a small device she had produced from her pocket.

Techi tried to use the vending machine, but it gives out stealing her credits before it can give out the food. “Piece of shit!” Techi violently kicked the vending machine.

"Connector A goes to port B... C to F... Damn! Should have bought Yamataian. Damn sub-standard Nepleslian construction" Ryoko sighs. Looking up, she sees Techi assaulting the vending machine. A smile on her face, she gets up and walks over. "Oooh, no, you shouldn't do it like that!"

A taller, older looking version of Daisuke smiled at Techi. His voice would sound familiar, like the voice of Akira Kamiya from Techi's favorite Anime. "That won't work."

Masato walked into the galley and moved towards the congregation at the machine.

Techi looked at the voice’s source. It did sound rather familiar…but first things first. “You’re right! I need more force!” Techi reached for a nearby blunt object.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Didn't anyone tell you force doesn't solve all problems!" Ryoko exclaimed, grabbing Techi's hand.

Techi ignored Ryoko’s hand, “No, but it solves most of them!”

Masato stroked his chin, "Well, if you apply -enough- force..."

"Geez, you don't understand machines at all, do you, Techi?" Ryoko sighs.

Techi shouted back, “The damn machine at my 2 credits!”

Masato thinks for a minute about how to optimally retrieve the snack with minimum damage to the machine.

The man smiled. "I'm Kenichi Higa. You must be Techi, one of my younger brother's squadmates. He told me that you're a fan of Invincible GaoGernGer. I was the voice of Akira Kamiya, and..." Kenichi smiled. "That won't work. You have to hit it in the right place." Kenichi kicked the machine in the side, causing everything to spill out.

His musings cut short, Masato looks at the snacks and then Kenichi with a mixture of awe and horror. “That works too, I guess.”

Techi looks shocked, but doesn’t confirm the man’s assertions. Recovering her composure, she smirked as she grabbed the sandwich. “Hah, I don't watch kid shows. I know where thanks is due, so thanks for doing something I would have done anyways.” Techi’s composure was slipping and she was starting to look a bit clammy.

Kenichi smiled, shrugged, and walked off just as Daisuke entered from the other doorway. "Wait. Was that… Was that my Brother?"

Masato laughs, "So it would seem. Apparently Techi is a fan of his or something, Cap."

Techi stammered, “E-excuse me... I-I need the to use washroom...”

Daisuke sighed, and smacked his forehead with his palm. "He's here just to make things difficult."

Techi brushes Daisuke aside, accidentally brushing her "assets" alongside him.

Daisuke locked up for a second, almost passing out but staying alive. "What's wrong with Techi?"

Techi shouted out from the washroom, “NOTHING!”

Ryoko began laughing.

Masato shrugged, "No clue, she just started locking up or something after your brother mentioned he was a VA or something. Wasn't quite paying that close of attention, I'm afraid." Raising his voice, he called over to Techi, "That's about it, right?"

Techi comes back from out of the washroom, seeming as a load as been lifted from her shoulders

Daisuke sighed. "You okay Techi?"

Techi calmly replied, “Please keep your hands to yourself next time. I felt you getting a feel as I ran to the washroom.”

Daisuke protested, "I didn’t do anything!"

Tira heads to the Galley, spots the table the others are sitting at and walks over.

Techi shot Daisuke a look, “Sssssuuuurrrreeeee...”

Daisuke sighed, "Look, if that's what you want to believe, then fine."

Laughing even harder, Ryoko walked back to the table and sat down again. "Geez, you two are too cute."

Techi heads over to the table and sits down. Masato follows suit.

Techi shot a look at Ryoko, "I have no interest in men. Or women, for that matter.”

"Awww," Ryoko jokingly complained.

Tira laughs as she takes a seat, "It sounds like Ms. Valdez is only interested in machines."

Techi grimaced, “Fuck no. Just children shows and nothing more than that.”

Masato nodded, "Models and shows for children, eh?"

Daisuke grinned. "Sometime's it's good to indulge your inner child."

Techi smirked, "Considering that's all you are, Daisuke, I’m sure that’s something you don’t have a problem with.
"
Ryoko can only sit and laugh even louder. She was beginning to feel like a kid in a candy store. Masato leaned over to Ryoko, "No kidding about the inmates, eh?"

"And I wouldn't have it any other way," Ryoko laughed, nodding to Masato.

Tira was optimistic. "She'll grow up eventually."
Daisuke shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "Anyway, onto the Bri-" The train was suddenly wracked by explosions, near the front. It began slowing down, and more explosions took place, this time closer to the Zilant's.

Almost simultaneously, Tira and Techi dove under the table while Masato and Ryoko braced for further impacts. Daisuke fell on top of Tech, his head landing in her "Pillows". Not even noticing this, he stood up, his commander mentality on.

Masato wryly commented, "Don't look now, but I'd say we're under attack!"

Techi shouted at Masato, “NO SHIT!”

Tira threw in her two credits, "THANKS, Captain Obvious!”

Daisuke coolly commented on the situation, "It's The Rebels! Everyone, Suit Up! I'll meet you in the Hangar!” Daisuke ran off, heading towards the hangar.

Masato laughed as he followed Daisuke, "That's Executive Officer Obvious to you, Pilot!"

Tira climbs out from under the table, giving a clumsy salute to Masato, "Yes sir!" she says with a grin.

"Party time? Woo?" Ryoko chuckled, standing and following the officers.

Techi was quite confused and started shouting at the retreating commander, “REBELS? I THOUGHT THEY WERE WIPED OUT!” Getting no answer, she started following him and asked the next most relevant question. “WHERE ARE THE CHANGING ROOMS?”

Daisuke gave a clipped answer as he continued towards the hangar, "Follow Tira and Ryoko! They're near the Hangar."

Techi shouted at his back, “Got it!”

Tira burst into the locker room. "Shitshitshitshitshit," she just kept repeating to herself.

Jogging at a somewhat relaxed pace, Ryoko trots down the train's length towards the locker room, only being rocked a bit during the continuing explosions due to her good balance. Finally, she reached the locker room right after Tira. Masato quickly ran into the locker room right behind those two with Tira bringing up the rear. They all proceeded to find their respective lockers.

Techi opens her locker, her belongings getting rattled around by the shocks

"Oooh, come to watch?" Ryoko laughs, looking at Masato.

Techi looked at the pilot suit with disgust, “You've got be kidding...”

Masato wasted no time with the lock and simply kicked his locker open before commenting back to Ryoko, "There’s only one locker room. Budget constraints."

"Aaah, gotta love Unisex," Ryoko chuckled, opening her own locker room and pulling out her piloting suit. "Geez, whoever designed these things is a pervert with a capital P."

Tira looks at the uniform Techi is holding, "I don't know what's worse, the rebels or these."

Techi sighs, and quickly undresses showing her wrapped up bust. Techi shot another look at her suit, “The suits most likely.” Techi grabs the suit and puts it on

Masato quickly started to change into his pilot suit.

Techi grimaced, “Most likely our ‘heroic commander.’”

Tira nods, but is knocked off of her feet by the next blast. "Shit!" She scrambles back up and takes her uniform out of the locker. Masato finished changing only to be floored by the explosion as well.

Bracing herself against the lockers, Ryoko quickly changed and pulled the awkward suit on bit by bit. "Damn! Too many midnight snacks! This thing is tight as Techi!"

Techi quickly puts on the rest, and mumbles to herself very quietly, "These remind me of Final Breakers suits"

Daisuke ran into the Hangar, which was in pretty good condition. Luckily, the Rebels were horrible shots. Daisuke ran across the catwalk to his Zilant, the cockpit open, with a fresh coat of paint. He noticed that Techi's Zilant was Gold, Pink, and Blue. "She's going to be pissed. Anyway, Control, This is Zilant 1, Heading out!"

Masato shouted at the partially dressed girls, "Ah fuck! Let's get moving before they destroy the train!"

Techi added, “Come on! Hurry up damn it!”

Having trouble getting the suit on, Tira complained, "Not only are these things unisex, they seem to be unisize as well."

Masato and Techi rushed off to the hangar and entered their respective Zilants.

The Catwalk retracted from Daisuke's Machine as the Zilant powered up, the machine's visor flashing once before it started moving towards the Hangar catapult.
Slamming her discarded uniform into the locker, Ryoko trots out to the hanger room and begins to head to her Zilant, which she nodded approvingly at when she noticed it's white and red color scheme. She smoothly climed into the machine and started it up.

Tira finally manages to get her pilot suit on and chases after Ryoko.

Techi called out over the comm, “Zilant 4, ready!”

Technicians gave to okay for the catapult, launching Zilant 1 into the battle

Masato quickly ran what he remembered of the preflight checklist before calling out his status, "Zilant 2 is go!"

Techi goes through the list as she walks to the catapault. “Checklist complete!

"Zilant 3, good to go Boss!" Ryoko said, finishing her pre-flight prep.

Masato guided the orange Zilant to the catapult and waited for the techs to give the okay. Grinning, he shouted at nobody in particular, "Here I come, rebels!"

Speaking only to herself and her machine, Ryoko closes her eyes and mumbles a little prayer her father taught her quickly. "... and Victory goes to those with courage!" She finished, walking towards the catapult.

Jumping into her Zilant, Tira begins starting procedures. The cockpit closes up and she shouts enthusiastically, "Zilant 5, ready!"

Masato felt a burst of pressure as the catapult flung Zilant 2 from the train

Daisuke's machine landed next to the train tracks and Masato's machine landed a bit to the right of Daisuke's Zilant.

Techi gets on the catapult.

Techi opened a link to the techs, “Zilant 4 requesting to Launch!”

The technicians gave Techi the green. Techi flys out of the catapualt and lands 30M away from Daisuke.

"Aww, no fair Techi! Cutting in front of me!" Ryoko jokingly protested. Quickly, Ryoko sets her Zilant up on the catapult, not wanting to launch last. "Zilant 3, ready to go boys!" Ryoko was given the green. The force of the catapult slams into Ryoko's Zilant, launching it forward. It gracefully lands a short bit to Masato's right. "Now, let's show these persistant guys why discretion is the better part of valor."

SCENE CHANGE: Battlefield

Daisuke spoke, "Masato, I'm counting 12 Vertical tanks shelling us from that Ridge over there. I'm pretty sure there are a few normal tanks on the other side of the train, and maybe a few more Vt's."

Masato, entirely business at this point, responded, "Acknowledged. What's our formation?"

Daisuke thought for a scant moment, "... Tira, Ryoko, Masato, go take out those VT's. Techi, you're with me. We're going after the other VT Squadrons."

Techi quickly replied, “Roger!”

Masato opened a channel to his two wingmates, "Tira, Ryoko, you two are with me. Vt's and tanks should be on the opposite side, you have authorization for lethal force." Masato readied his coil rifle as Tira's Zilant prepared to launch.

"Gotcha bossman," Ryoko signals while readying her rifle.

Tira's Zilant gets into the catapult, "Roger!" she replies over the comm. "Zilant 5 is ready to launch!" Tira was given the green. "Heeeeeel Yeaaaaaaaaaah!" Tira cheers as she's flung towards the battlefield. The Zilant falters a second as it hits the ground. "Alright, let's go!"

"Lets go, Techi-san!" Daisuke's Zilant leaped over the train, to the right side of it, hoisting up its Coil rifle and scanning the areas for VT's. He found them. "Techi. Go down the train a bit, and jump out behind them. I count 12 VT's, and 5 tanks."

Techi shouted on the comm, “I see 4 tanks! Where is 5th!?” She fired a few bursts at the tanks, using the train as cover.

"Dead." Daisuke fired off a few short bursts from his Coil rifle, while speeding along the ground using his rollers. So far, he had taken out a tank, and three VT's

Techi stays next to the train, covering Daisuke. Techi complained, “Watch your ass damn it! I already took out two firing at you!”

08:15 Masato "Right! On three, we'll use a full burst of thrusters to hop the train. One…two…”

Tira and Ryoko both confirmed the plan.

Daisuke grinned, "Heh, Sorry Techi-san." Daisuke's eyes narrowed as he realized something was wrong. "Shit! Masato, Don't!"

Masato decisively spat out the last number, "Three!" As the words left his mouth, Masato received Daisuke's transmission.
Techi instantly hit the dirt upon hearing that.

Masato jabbed at the comm button, "Fuck, abort!”

"Able to leap a train in a single bound! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a Zilant!" Ryoko yells, about to jump the train. "Woah!" She exclaims, cutting her jump and nearly slamming into the train.

"SHIT!" Zilant 5 boosts into the air, Tira cursing the entire way. "Shitshitshit."

Masato cursed, "Shit! Cover 5!"

Techi screamed for no real reason.

A barrage of missiles barely missed Ryoko, Masato, and Tira. The Rebels had air support in the form of Fighters.

Tira hits the down thrusters and slams into the ground next to Ryoko.

Techi shifted her attention to covering Ryoko.

Using her thrusters to reach the top of the train, Ryoko takes careful air at the air support and drops a couple of them. "damn it, where the hell did those come from!" Ryoko calls, performing a cushioned fall from the train top and firing a few shots into the sky.

Masato, not to be out done, leveled his rifle at the lead fighter in the formation and squeezed off a three-round burst. The shells burst through the fighter's cockpit like a rocket through paper mache'.

Techi opened a line to Daisuke, “Do have permission to use our big guns!?”

Daisuke cursed, "Damn, Regroup, Regroup! Masato! You, Techi, And Ryoko have full permission to use the big guns on the air support. Me and Tira will finish off these VT's!"

Techi cackled with glee, “OH YEAH!”

Tira brings her rifle about and fires towards the VTs. "Eat this!"

Techi shouted manically, “CANNON DEPLOY! FIRE!!!!” A massive bolt burst forth from the shoulder cannon and cored a fighter like an apple.

Masato continued to pepper the skies with bursts from his rifle. Masato spoke to his wingmates, "Try and nail them when they break formation...now!" Masato scythed fire across the fighter squad, nailing one and causing the others to break formation.

Daisuke grinned and brought his Cannon and Rifle to bear upon the VT's on the ridge. "Target Locked on. DRAGON SHOOTA CANNNON!" Daisuke fired off a full clip of shots from both his Cannon and his rifle, before running out of ammo. Daisuke ejected the dead clips and turned towards the other group of VT's as the Vertical Tanks exploded.

Techi concentrates on keeping Daisuke covered, firing bursts from her rifle to suppress the enemy forces.

Still firing her Rifle, Ryoko turns her Zilant's head and uses her pulse lasers to shred a fighter that came too close.

Struck by absurdity, Masato paused. Masato shot Daisuke a weird look, "Did...the captain just use the Shota Cannon?"

"I think the boss has a thing for overkill, both on the field and in the uniform design department," Ryoko chuckled as she swapped a new clip into her coil rifle. Masato sighed as he followed suit.

Techi “KAISER BURST!!!“ Techi loses control of herself and nails on VT dead on that Daisuke overlooked*

Daisuke smiled evilly, now filled with a blood thirst, pulled out his Vibro Sword, and charged at the last group of VT's. "Techi-chan, cover me!"

Techi shot back, “Roger! Don't get on your seven or you'll be in my way!”

Tira's rifle fire blasts through one of the VTs. "Commander!" she shouts at Daisuke's charge. Techi peppers Daisuke's location while her cannon cools

Masato engaged the RS drones, sending them after one of the remaining fighters. Nailing a pair of incoming missiles with a few bursts from his rifle, he signaled the RSDs to fire the Hi-Range Laser Cannons. A pair of brilliant beams of light cored the fighter's cockpit and sent it spiraling down near the train.

"I Have to be a Good Role Model!" Daisuke threw the Vibro blade at high speeds, slicing through a VT and coming back to him. "VIBRO BOOMERANG!" Daisuke brought down the sword and lept up with the Zilant, bringin down the blade on to a different VT. "CHESTOUU!" Daisuke took aim with his Cannon, and headshoted another VT

Techi grimaced as an explosion rocked her Zilant, “No way these are rebels! They are too well armed!”

"We can discuss that after they're gone." Tira spoke as she tore through another VT with her rifle fire.

“Well, that's about it, isn't it?" Ryoko sighed as she watched the others charge do their thing. "Geez, must be youth." She makes her Zilant perform a mockup of a human's stretch.

One of the VT Pilots screamed as his mech exploded. "OUR GREAT EMPEROR FOREVER! BONZAI!"

Techi cursed, “Damn! Reloading!” Techi fires a cannon shot into another VT.

Daisuke stabbed through another VT, cutting through the cockpit. "I suppose this is an effective test of the Zilant's."

With calm movements, Ryoko fires a few more shots at the last remaining VT's, then launches a volley from each of her shin launchers, peppering two of the remaining VTs and reducing them to rubble. "Now these things are useful!" Ryoko exclaimed, impressed with her machines performance.

Masato grinned, "Alright Ryoko, let's mop these guys u-" Midsentence, a lucky shot from a VT nailed his Zilant's head. The mighty orange Zilant erupted with smoke and fire. Swearing, Masato’s now-headless Zilant dove off the top of the train and took cover.

A chorus of shocked cries from Tira and Techi greeted that sight.

With shock she saw Masato get hit. "Masato!" Ryoko yelled, temporarily panicked. With quick movements, Ryoko threw her Zilant in front of Masato's, covering him. "You okay back there, precious mathematics-able friend?" Ryoko called, firing at the last remaining enemies.

Techi, full of bloodlust, called out, “That guy is MINE!”

Tira and Daisuke simultaneously told her to "Go for it!" as she threw her rifle aside and got out her sword

Tira reloads her rifle and takes down a VT aiming at Techi while Techi jets towards the VT that downed Masato and flies into the air to avoid being hit.

Masato sighed, out of the fight but otherwise fine.

Techi screamed, ”DODGE THIS!“ As she slammed her knife full force into the VT, then jumped away before it could explode.

Daisuke laughed, "Heh, If Masako gets killed, who'se gonna do my paperwork?"

Realizing his comm transmission system had been destroyed in the blast, Masato’s Zilant gave a quick thumbs-up to Ryoko.

Techi commented, “Those models always did have an unstable core…Is Masako alright?”

"Masako?" Ryoko laughed uproariously. "He's fine." She called over the com system.

Techi sounded relieved, “Good.”

Daisuke sighed, his Zilant sitting on the ground. "Yeah. The Train's okay to. We'll be heading back to HQ now. And, sorry, but it seems my Parents want to hold a Gala in our honor. Sorry."

"Well, will there be booze at said Gala?" Ryoko asked, hopefully. "If so, then Higa Banzai!"

Techi walks over to the mech and looks over the tank. “Hey.” She grabbed hold of the tank cannon and tried to rip it off. Techi smirked, "These suits are no power armor, but they'll do"

Masato popped the hatch and looked over the damage to his Zilant. Masato sighed, "Balls. This can't be cheap to fix."

Tira wondered aloud, "Who the heck were those guys?"

Techi grunted, "I'd like to know as well." She finished ripping off the cannon barrel, but then decides to leave it alone. “Those were too well armed to be rebels.”

Daisuke sighed, "Rebels. These were Rebels, as far as I can tell. I'll ask my brother about it. Maybe they were another corporation?"

Tira looked a bit doubtful, "I thought I heard something about a 'Great Emperor,' that doesn't sound like a Corp Head to me."

"Guess you've never met too many Corp Heads then," Ryoko chuckled.

Daisuke thought for a moment, "The head of Izanagi corp fancies himself as some kind of god emperor."

Tira laughs.

SCENE CHANGE: Hangar

Masato left the hatch open as he maneuvered back to the Zilant hangar. He jumped out of the machine and walked over to a nearby handheld comm unit. Masato chuckled, "Whoever they were, they weren't that great. If all they can do is inconvenience a Zilant with those kinds of forces, I'm not impressed."

Daisuke opened a private line to Techi. "Sorry about being an ass to you." Daisuke smiled to himself as he manuevered his Zilant into the hangar.

Techi waved it off, "We were in battle. No biggie. Just watch your ass. I nailed 2 tanks and 3 VT's about to cap your ass"

"Well, we'll find out soon anyways. In the meantime, Booze!" Ryoko called out excitedly, returning to the hanger.

Daisuke grinned, "You are a good teammate to have."

Techi grinned back, "Thanks, but be more careful alright?" She looked back at the scrap.

Daisuke open's his Zilant's cockpit, and smiled. "See, We all make a good team."

Zilant 5 heads into the hanger, "These things handle a lot differently than I expected," Tira says over the comm.

"It's fun! And they're so cute too! I just want to take it apart!" Ryoko said, looking over her mech once more.

Techi opens fire and barely nicks Daisuke’s mech with her cannon.

Daisuke shrugged. "I figure I have to get hit sometime."

Techi spoke, "Missed one."

Tira laughs, "Next time, I want to fire the cannon."

Daisuke looks back behind himself to see a tank in camo with its top blown off.

Opening her cockpit, Ryoko climbed out slowly and rubbed her hand on the armor plating. A smile was on her face until she saw Techi fire. "Hey! I won't forgive you if you keep doing that, even if you are cute!"

Masato sighed, unable to see the tank. "That's Techi for you, Ryoko."

"Kids these days have no respect for machines, no respect at all," Ryoko sighed, shaking her head.

Techi was defensive, "That tank was going to fire at Dai!"

Daisuke was thankful, "Thank you, Techi. I need to speak to you alone. In my quarters." Daisuke grinned, and started walking out of the hanger.

Zilant 5's cockpit opens and Tira stands up, "Oooo. Sounds like Techi is getting a spanking." She laughs.

"Spankings are good, sounds fun" Ryoko laughs.

"Daiiiiisuke, sounds like Ryoko is good to get in on that action!" laughed Tira.

Techi gives her the finger while still in the mech

Masato whistled, "The man works fast."

Daisuke smiled, “Actually, My brother told me to give her something. It's from him."

Techi raises her mechs hand “I can give you a slap here!”

"Err, think I'll pass on that one, Techi, " Ryoko mumbled, retreating behind her Zilant.

Daisuke sighed, "Can you slap my brother for me?"

Techi glowered, "how about I kill him instead?"

Techi gets in her proper place and powers down her Zilant.

Daisuke smirked, "You can't kill my brother. He writes our paychecks, and gives us free booze."

Masato laughs, "True, free booze is free booze."

Tira climbs out of her mech and heads towards the lockers. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to get out of this."

Techi spat, “He can keep the booze!” She exited her cockpit.

"Well, that settles it. No killing Daisuke's brother." Ryoko called, returning from behind her Zilant. "Only beatings. Beatings are fine."

Techi shot a look at Ryoko, "I don't make promises"

The pilots headed back to the awkwardly unisex changing room while Daisuke headed to his own room.

SCENE CHANGE: Locker Room

Tira sighed, "Kato, we're really going to have to find somewhere else for you to change."

"Nah, let the man live out his dreams!" Ryoko chuckled, patting Tira on the back as she walked up behind her.

Techi gets her suit off and breathed a massive sigh of relief. “That thing made it impossible to breath.”

"At least, until Techi catches him looking at her..." Ryoko added. Tira laughs, nodding.

Techi ignores them and puts her cloths on, other members noticing her wraps around her chest.

Masato turned around to comment on Ryoko's statement and caught an eyeful of Techi. Masato turned back around very fast. Realizing his life may very well be in the balance, he decided to play it cool. “I DID NOTHING!”

Daisuke appeared behind Masato, wearing his normal clothing, with a grin. "Sure you didn’t."

Techi was confused. “Wait, what?”

Ryoko snickered, and began taking off her pilot suit. "Ahhh, I'm alive!" She called, free of the binding material.

Masato coughed. "Ah, Cap...watch out for Techi."

Tira sighed, "Okay, I can accept Kato in here, but can we please keep the rest of the crew out?”

Masato grinned, "Didn't you guys hear? The pre-gala party is here! Now, where's that booze…?"

Feeling particularly free, Ryoko did a quick dance, forgetting the audience and her state of undress. After a second she caught herself, but only shrugged and went back to dressing.

Up in the Air ducts, Daisuke's older brother and Sister chuckled.

Techi pointed, “Daisuke, the suit is way too tight around my chest area.”

Daisuke grinned, "I guess it's because you have a beautiful chest."

Techi sinks her nails into Daisuke's face.

Daisuke's eyes opened wide in horror.

"Shit." Daisuke was out of there as fast as possible, his face bleeding a bit.

Masato thought he heard something from the vents, but writes it off as Techi begins her assault on the Captain.

Tira groans as she removes her pilot suit, "At least with Techi around, we can get dressed in peace over here, Ryoko."

Techi spoke all too calmly, “Yes run, it prolongs the hunt…” Techi calmly walks after him.

"It's a luxury. I should take her along with me next time I go downtown, she's a great decoy," Ryoko laughed.

Daisuke walked through the halls, cursing his brother.

Masato pulled his own suit off as he got back into his civilian clothes. He grinned, "That Daisuke sure is a wildcard."

Tira laughed, "He's very energetic."

"Well, I think they go well together. Like a cat and mouse." Ryoko chuckled.

Daisuke walked through the halls, waiting outside Techi's room with a case in his hands.

Tira pulls her shirt over her head, "Well, we should be fine as long as the cat doesn't eat the mouse."

Masato grinned, "Indeed. Well, I'm off to the Galley. See you two later." Masato walked out of the locker room, not particularly caring that his locker door was still looking like it was about to fall off from the earlier kick

Tira waves back, "See you in a bit."

Now fully dressed, Ryoko began walking towards the exit. "Aah, I'll come with you, Math-knowledgeable friend! Maybe we can find some of that free booze they were talking about as well." Ryoko called, following him.

Masato grinned, "Well, I can't very well turn an offer like that down."

Tira finishes getting dressed. "I wonder if my brother knew what kind of a person Daisuke is?" she muses to herself. She closes her locker and heads out to the Galley.

SCENE CHANGE: Techi’s Room

Techi is in her room busy reading over the blueprints of the Zilant, noting possible weapon options.

Daisuke knocks on Techi's door, case still in hand.

Techi, not looking up from the manual, called out, “It’s open.”

Daisuke opens the door slightly, smiling softly. He held the case behind his back. "I'm sorry about being a dick to you earlier."

Techi waved it off, “It was in battle, no biggie. But come in, I want to discuss the pilot suit.” Techi spins around in her chair to face Daisuke.

Daisuke looks a bit sheepish, "Sure. Just to let you know, I didn’t design it. My brother and sister did."

Techi sighed, "It's not the design that's the problem. It's that mine is way too tight. I had problems breathing. Can you get it so it doesn't have to be so tight?”

Daisuke noticed some bandages under Techi’s tanktop. "Sure. But why is it so tight? Hey, did you get hurt? What are those bandages for?"
Techi hesitates, “Oh...hurt. Right.”

Daisuke sighs. "You didnt get hurt did you. What did you lie about? I promise I won't tell anyone."

Techi is about to lie, then remembered she promised to as little lying as possible upon joining. “Um yea... I kinda lied about my...uh...you know...”

Daisuke paused, thinking. "Your Bust?... Sorry! I'm not trying to be a pervert!"

Techi nodded, “Yea, I said it was a high B...”

Daisuke pressed, “But?”
Techi gritted her teeth, “But due the a DAMN MIXUP…” She crushed the pop-can in her hand, “…they messed up the size when I transferred bodies.”

Daisuke raised an eyebrow, "They accidentally made your bust larger?"

Techi grimaced, “Larger than I wanted…”

Daisuke sighed. "Well, to be honest, I wouldn’t care how large or small your bust is. I think you're beautiful anyway."

Techi nodded, “Thank you, but I am here to work. Your brother did the uniforms so I should see him right? The suits are good, it's just I can't work in them. I don't want to run our of breath on the battlefield.”

Daisuke nodded, "Right. Oh, and I got this for you. I have like 2 of these, and since you're a fan of the show, I figured you would love it." Daisuke handed her the case. "It's a limited edition, extremely expensive, fully articulated Invincible GaoGernGer figure. It's kinda easy for me to get these, since my brother served as the voice of Akira Kamiya."

Techi flinches as Dai puts them on the desk, “W-who told you that lie?” Techi eyes cannot help to be drawn to the figure, but tries to force them on Dai

Daisuke smirked, "No-one told me. I just kinda figured it out myself. I'm a big fan as well. Oh, and you do some good voice over work. There is talk of making a sequel to Invincible GaoGernGer, and if you want a Part, I could get you an audition."

Techi is unable to contain herself, filled with both anger and excitement. “G-get o-out before I skin you alive...”

Daisuke looked confused, "Techi-chan, I'm sorry. I'm trying to apologize."

Techi's smile makes it impossible to tell if she smiling with evil thoughts or extremely happy

Techi shouted at him, “ON THREE! One! Two!” She grabbed a pen off of the desk.

Daisuke sighs, "Even if you kill me, there wouldn’t be any consequences for you. I would just say the rebels used acid on me or something."

Techi ignored his words, “THREE!” She hurled the pen at Daisuke.

Daisuke catches the Pen in his left hand. "You should really try harder if you want to kill me."

Techi head butts Daisuke’s chest hard.

Daisuke smiled. "Cmon,If you want to kill me, Kill me!"

Techi mumbles under her breath “Safeties off... Limiter released…”

Daisuke spoke softly, "Techi-chan…" Daisuke, against all common sense, softly hugged the women who was trying to kill him. "Techi, you don't want to kill me, do you?"

Techi suddenly shouted, “CODE! Schlagen Sie nieder!” Techi does a flurry of punches and nails Daisuke in the chest with a kick.

Daisuke laughs and is pushed back a bit. "Is that all? A few punches to the chest? I thought you said you were gonna kill me?"

Techi gritted her teeth, “THIS IS IT! DIE!

Daisuke stood perfectly still, smiling a little bit.

Techi uppercuts HARD from nowhere and hits Daisuke's chin, able to least cause whiplash.

Daisuke smiled as blood trickled from his mouth, holding back the pain. "You can hurt me, but you can't kill me! YOU CANT EVEN BRING YOURSELF TO SAY THANK YOU TO SOMEONE! NOR CAN YOU BRING YOURSELF TO KILL ME! WAS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE BATTELFIELD A FLUKE!?" Daisuke brought back his fist and punched Techi in the stomach.

Techi stumbles back a bit

Daisuke slapped Techi across the face.

Techi shouted at him, "I don't need to kill you! If I wasn't there to save you ass we'd be cleaning your innards out of your mech!

Daisuke glared at her, "For that, I'm grateful. And when I thank you, and apologize, you try to kill me!"

Techi spat at him, "Why the hell do I want these...these childrens toys!?”

Daisuke slapped Techi again. "Maybe you should stop with the fucking act!" Daisuke brought his hand back, and slapped her again.

Techi says very quietly, "I just don't want anyone to die..."

Daisuke hugged Techi. "No-one's gonna die. I promise."

Techi stays for a few seconds, then pushes him away.

Techi lied, “I said no such thing...”

Daisuke sighed, "Sure you didn’t."

Techi spoke, "Just tell your brother I want to meet with him." Techi wipes off her blood and goes into the washroom.

Daisuke replied, "Ah, so is it a crush on a childhood Hero? Or a Crush on his little brother?" Daisuke smiled and exited Techi's room, heading towards his own.

Techi mumbled partially in response, "A crush on no one."

END

Author Vaakine

ON: Higa Industrial Transport, Galley

Daisuke walked into the galley, his mouth mostly not bleeding anymore. He smiled softly at his squad mates, and ordered some Water.

Tira is sitting on one of the tables, her feet on a seat. In one hand, a guitar, in the other, a pick strumming out a light tune. She notices Daisuke as he walks in and stops playing. "Hey, Daiiiisuke!" she calls out, "What happened to you?"

Daisuke grinned softly, inwardly grimacing at the pain. "Oh, nothing. I'm fine. Thanks for the concern Tira-Chan."

"You're supposed to get hurt in the battle, idiot," she laughs. "Did you have an argument with a door or something?"

"Nah. I just bit my tongue earlier." Daisuke grinned and rubbed his nose.

Tira chuckles and shrugs, "I guess I shouldn't call my commander an idiot, huh?"

Daisuke took a long gulp from his water. "I don't really mind."

"Alright, then," she replied, going back to her guitar. "That was some training mission today, huh?"

"Someone on the inside gave them the information we were on this train. My brother has already established that the attackers were from Izanagi corporation." Daiuske slammed the glass on the table. "Figures. Bastards are a bunch of low lives."

"Izanagi corporation? You'd think they'd want to help stop all the piracy," Tira shook her head, "but it looks like they're more concerned with trying to keep us down."

"If anything, they finance the pirates and Rebels. Their CEO thinks he's some kind of God. I heard they just wanted to discredit the test of the Zilants, cause they supposedly have a better model."

"Ha! I don't think we even got to test a third of the Zilant's capabilities today." Tira responded triumphantly, "If all they've got is those VTs, there's no way they can stop us."

"I think they have something that's even better than the Zilant. Today was way to easy. It should've been much more difficult."

Tira thought about this for a second, a finger on her chin, "So it stands to reason that if they were testing our capabilities today, they'll probably attack again." She paused before looking Daisuke head on, "Does your brother know who's the inside man?"

Daisuke shook his head. "No, he doesn't. Or he does, and doesn't want to tell us. Anyway, I have to tell you, I don't trust my brother around Techi."

"Huh? Around Techi?" Tira sounded very confused at the sudden change in topic. "Did something happen between your brother and Techi?"

Daisuke shook his head again. "No. But my brother is dedicated to making my leadership of the squad a living hell. And add to the fact that my brother is one of Techi's childhood heroes, I don't wanna think about it. To be honest, I don't know if I can handle leadership, and looking out for everyone at the same time."

"Well... the way I see it," Tira started slowly, "Is either you got your job because you're Daisuke HIGA, or you got the job because you're DAISUKE Higa." With a wry grin on her face she adds, "Which is it?"

Daisuke looked down at his glass for a good 15 seconds. "I'm still trying to figure that out. My sister is a famous mechanical designer, and my brother is a famous celebrity and military officer. People think I just got this job because I'm A Higa, not because I'm Daisuke."

"Exactly!" Tira exclaimed, giving Daisuke a hearty pat on the back. "You need to prove to everyone that you are Daisuke! Commander of the Shining Zilant Test Force!" She set down her guitar on the table beside her and folded her arms, "It all depends on how you want to be known and remembered."

Daisuke grinned at Tira. "Right. I'm going to.. I'm Going To Punch a Hole Into the Heavens, even if that hole becomes my Grave, I'll be remembered as Daisuke, Not as a Higa!"

Tira nodded enthusiastically, thrusting a fist into the air, "Yes! Send those Izanagi bastards back crawling back with your name on their lips!"

"Right! People with Evil in their hearts and evil deeds on their mind shall cower in fear of my glorious fist! I'm Not Daisuke Higa! I'm Ryu no Daisuke! The Fist of Justice! And No Evil shall escape my Fist!"

Meanwhile, Daisuke's brother Kenichi was watching. And the Video was being sent to Izanagi HQ. "Just as Planned."

To that, Tira added softly, "And perhaps whoever wrote this operating manual shall not escape your fist either." She tapped the thick binder that had been sitting next to her and grinned.

Daisuke smiled. "I never read the manual. I did help write it though. But I told them to keep it short."

Tira picked up the binder and waved it in front of him to prove her point, "Seriously, this thing was written by a retarded ape." She opened it up to somewhere in the middle and glared at the page in disgust, "It should've been written FOR a retarded ape."

Daisuke smiled. "You don't even need the manual to Pilot. The only thing needed to become a good pilot is some Spirit."

Flinging the binder back onto the table, Tira added, "And when I want to fire the missiles? According to that thing we don't even have them as far as I can tell."

"Think it." Daisuke grinned. Meanwhile, Kenichi's monitoring continued, and the readings his equipment was giving him on Tira and Daisuke was astounding. "Those two have a good dual reading. They could be of use."

"Alright, alright," Tira was trying to sound tired of the whole thing, but couldn't mask the amusement in her voice. "Still, I hope next time we have a real test run. I want to see what those things can really do."

Daisuke gave her the thumbs up. "Agreed. Now, Tira-chan, can I ask you a favor?"

"Huh? What do you need?"

Daisuke started blushing. "Well, Tira, about that Gala thing we have to go to. If I don't come with a woman, My parents will continue to dog me about getting married, settling down, and having heirs. I don't want to deal with that. Could you , well, be my date?"

"Huh!" Tira became very flustered. What was he talking about? Being married and having heirs? "Wh-wh-why don't you ask Ryoko, or Techi?" she stammered, looking away from him. "Surely one of them would be better choices?"

Daisuke laughed, then got a terrified face. "Techi!?" Daisuke froze in fear.

"No. She would likely try and kill my parents. And Ryoko would give my parents a Heart Attack."

"What's wrong with Ryoko?" asked Tira, glad to lead the subject away from herself. "She's very nice, smart, athletic and she's got," Tira made a motion over her chest imitating large breasts, "you know, great looks."

"Maybe I don't like Large breasts. Besides, I'm trying to set up Masato and Ryoko."

"What? No... those two are terrible for each other," Tira took her feet out of the seat and folded them under her legs. "This is why men were never matchmakers. They are oh so obviously wrong for each other."

"Maybe." Daisuke shrugged. "But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You wouldn't try and kill me if I said you have great looks, right?"

"Well, I'm not going to argue with you if you tell me that." Tira laughed at the absurdity she saw in the question, "But if all you're looking for is a girl who won't kill you, you're setting your requirements a bit too low."

"Well, I'm not just looking for a girl who won't kill me. But, well, I'm kinda attracted to you." Daisuke turned and looked away from Tira. "And My parents wouldn't have any negative reaction to you."

And Tira went right back to staring away from Daisuke, blushing with her hands in her lap, "Well, I'm sure they wouldn't want you dating a delivery girl either."

Daisuke grinned softly. "And they didn't want me as the commander in the first place."

Tira turned around and poked Daisuke in the back of the head. "Well, maybe if you put as much energy into pursuing me as you did pursuing the enemy today, maybe then I will think about it." She giggled and vaulted off of the table.

Daisuke thought for a second. "Hey, wait!" Daisuke got up out of his chair a bit to fast, and tripped."

Tira laughed at Daisuke's antics and picked up her guitar from the table. She poked him with it a couple of times and asked, "Are you okay there? Because if you are, that's a good start."

Daisuke grinned and leapt up, and hugged Tira.

Like a raptor on speed, Daisuke quickly stepped back as Tira swung her guitar full force at him. "Okay, okay." she laughed, "That's going a little fast, even for me. But good effort, I'll give you that."

Daisuke sweatdropped . "Did you have to swing the Guitar? I mean, it could've gotten broken."

Like being hit by a guitar herself, Tira stopped. "Oh. I didn't think about that," she admitted, looking quite flustered herself, "You just came at me so fast. Haha." She looked around nervously, "Ah, you know, I think there was something I had to take care of. Something... on that side of the train I believe." She started off towards the hall, but before she got to the door, she turned to and called back to him, "I'll see you tonight, okay?"

Daisuke grinned, and waved back to her. Meanwhile, Kenichi shut off the monitoring equipment. "Just As Planned."

END

Author Vaakine

START!
Daisuke is sitting in his brother’s office, with an uncomfortable look on his face. His brother is behind his desk, smiling slightly while Techi is fiddling nervously in front of the door. Ashamed that she needs to actually do this, but swallows her pride and manages to knock on the door
Kenichi grins. "Daisuke, would you answer the door for her?" Daisuke glares at Kenichi before getting up, and opening the door for Techi, before going back to his seat and sitting down.
“Daisuke? What are you doing here?” She asked, not seeming to be mad at all.
Daisuke blushed slightly, scratching his face were Techi sunk her nails into. "Uh, Kenichi was talking to me about repairs and whatnot." Kenichi folded his hands in front of his face, and smiled.
Techi thinks for a moment and shrugs. “Whatever. Kenichi, I'd like to talk to you about our current combat uniforms.”
Kenichi cleared his throat. "Yes, it's too tight around your bust. Your records say you are a B Cup, but you are really a D cup. There was an error creating your yamatain body. You want a new uniform, not so tight around the bust."
Techi seems surprised he knows this and blushes in shame. “Yes...” she answered, her head hung in shame.
Kenichi chuckled. "You shouldn’t be embarrassed by me. You should be embarrassed by my Brother. He's the one who has emotional thoughts about you." At this, Daisuke fell out of his chair, pointing at Kenichi with a look of surprise on his face. "Stop reading my mind!"
“I'm here to work, not pursue men,” Techi replied coldly.
Kenichi smiled, turning around in his chair. "It's always good to plan for the future. And being alone is a horrible way to live." Kenichi turned around in the chair. "Do you, by chance, have a dress for the Gala my parents are forcing you to go to?"
“No, I have never had a need for formal wear. It restricts my movement too much.”
"Well then. Daisuke shall take you out shopping for formal wear tomorrow." Kenichi smiled, in his mind, he was laughing. Daisuke was now frozen in terror and surprise.
There was a sharp rasp at the door and without missing a beat, Tira poked her head into the room. "Oh, you guys are busy in here? Sorry, I'll wait outside," she said, grinning stupidly at the occupants and looking quite embarrassed.
Kenichi smiled, in his mind he knew everything was going just as planned. "Ah yes, Tira, You don't have formal wear either. You will go shopping with Techi and Daisuke tomorrow."
Techi groans with displeasure.
Daisuke is still frozen in shock.
"Ah ha ha, what?" Tira responded, not quite fully understanding what was going on. She glances at Techi and turns back to give Kenichi a wide smile. "And the company is paying for this?”
Kenichi grinned. "No, this is coming from Daisuke's personal savings." Daisuke snapped back to reality. "I hate you."
Techi grins. “Oh, I'll pick out something nice...”
"A nice suit?" Tira offered to Techi.
Kenichi cleared his throat. "No. As punishment for lying on her application, Techi is banned from dressing as a tomboy. That includes wraps."
Techi and Tira were shocked. “WHAT!?” they exclaimed in unison.
Kenichi turned his chair back towards the window. "You lied on your application. You pay the consequences."
“Well it needs to wait until tomorrow!” Techi replied, “I didn't pack any bras because what they charged for where I lived was robbery.”
"That sounds like some sexual harassment there," Tira said, crossing her arms. "Sir," she added after a short pause.
Techi clenches her fist in anger, but keeps it at her side.
Kenichi nodded. "You can go without Bra's until tomorrow. Daisuke will loan you a jacket," he grinned.
Tira tapped her foot impatiently.
Techi had veins nearly popping out of her head, nearly about to explore with rage. But she knew to keep it in for superiors.
Kenichi smiled, then turned back around, with a Model of Invincible GaogernGer in hand. "You are all dismissed."
Techi storms out of the room muttering various things she'd like to do, nasty things. Then slams the door closed hard.
Tira’s head whipped around at the slammed door, "Techi!" She took two steps forward and slammed her hands down on Kenichi's desk, "Excuse me?"
Kenichi opened one eye and looked at Tira. "You are dismissed, Class C Tira Gambizan."
Daisuke sighed and walked out of the door, running after Techi to stop her from killing someone.
Tira turned back around, gritting her teeth and staring up at Kenichi. For a second it might seem like she was really going to try and push him further. "Yes!" she shouted, "Sir!" Then she spun around on her heel and stormed out of the room.
Kenichi spun around in his chair, looking out the window. The conversation had been sent to Izanagi. "Just as Planned."
Techi heads towards Ryoko's door, looks around, then tries to pick the lock.
Daisuke sighed. "You shouldn’t do that Techi."
Techi stood up. “Uh... She owes me something!”
Daisuke had his vest off, revealing toned muscles under tanned skin. "You were trying to pick her lock and steal one of her bras.”
“Lies!”
Still fuming, Tira came storming down the hall.
Daisuke shrugged, handing Techi his vest. It would be big enough to cover everything it needed to. "If you say. You'll need this."
“They're still going to stick out!!!” she exclaimed, blushing madly because she really didn't like to talk about her chest.
Daisuke blushed slightly. "They wont be as noticeable."
Techi growls, then snatches the vest. “Fine, some protection is better than none anyways.”
"What is going on?" Tira exclaimed on hand firmly attached to her hip, the other hand pointing at Daisuke. "Your brother is the most... pig headed..." She stopped and looked around. "Isn't this Ryoko's room?" she asked calmly.
“YES! I caught this idiot trying to break into Ryoko's room!” Techi replied quickly.
"Wait. What!? That's not true!" Daisuke defended himself.
Tira stared at the man, and in a very accusatory voice she says, "Daiiiisuke! What? Why? Why are you breaking into her room?"
“Stay out of people's belongings or else I'll be scraping your remains of my Zilant's feet!” Techi demanded as she used his jacket to whack his head and walk to her room.
"I wasn’t trying to." Daisuke sighs, banging his head against the wall.
Tira has both hands on her hips now and is no less angry, "What is going on here? First that baloney with your brother and now this?"
Daisuke continued banging his head against the wall. "Like I said, I wasn’t trying to break into her room."
Taking a deep breath, Tira calmed herself. "Alright. Then tell me what's going on here?" Her voice was calmer now, but her look no less stern.
Daisuke shrugged, and punched the wall. "Know what, Just forget it. Who cares. This is what I get for being nice." Daisuke stormed off, pissed off for once.
His display totally deflated Tira. "Wha-?" was all she could say, now alone in the hall. "But..." she started to call after Daisuke, but stopped. "Are you guys playing a joke on me?" she called out, totally confused.
Techi reached her room, closed the door and began talking to herself. "Maybe I should've gone that far... Na." She took off her t-shirt and grabbed the beginning of her athletic wrap. ”Damn orders...”
"Just Forget it!" Daisuke called back to her. He walked past Techi's room, and punched the wall next to her door, leaving an indentation. Techi ignored it.
Tira started down the hall after Daisuke, wondering if the kick was entirely necessary.
Daisuke glared and kicked open the door to Techi's room, only to see her undoing her wrap. ".. Shit."
Techi is frozen at first, seeing the top half of the wrap undone showing the valley between her breasts
Daisuke quickly turned around, closing the door, attempting to run away as fast as possible.
“Heh heh.... Heh heh heh...” Techi started to smile and laugh a little crazily.
As Daisuke turned around quickly, he ran right into Tira who was coming up fast behind him.
Daisuke fell on Tira, ending up with his hands on her rear end, and his face on her chest.
"Upupupupup," Tira repeated, pushing Daisuke off of her.
"Today Is Not My Day!" Daisuke declared, he quickly got up and ran as fast as he could away.
Techi used this chance to grab Dai's collar.
“Where do you think YOU are going?” Techi asked in a happily evil way.
Daisuke froze again, his eyes blank white, and his body limp.
Techi is in a tank top, with half of the wrap trailing along the floor behind her. “NO!” She grabbed Dai's shirt and shook him. “WAKE UP! WAKE UP SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE PRICE FOR THE SHOW!!!”
"Oh," Tira responded, covering her mouth. She was trying hard not to laugh.
Daisuke was still in his frozen state.
Techi growls, then drops him gently to the floor. “I guess the heart attack was enough.”
"Maybe we should call a medic?" Tira asked jokingly.
“Na, he makes good carpet.”
Daisuke quickly woke up, and ran away as fast as possible. Unfortunately, his foot caught Techi's wrap.
"Whoa!" Tira almost fell backward at Daisuke's sudden movement, but she managed to steady herself.
Techi spun around fast before falling to the floor in a daze. Her tank top unable to hide the sides of her breasts.
Daisuke tripped on the wrap again, falling backwards. Techi, because it was wrapped tightly, falls forward. Fortunately, he still manages to catch Techi. "Hey, Techi, you okay?"
Tira's face is firmly in her palm.
“Uhg... Felt better... “ Techi got up slowly, not knowing her breasts are now free and in a flimsy tank top, and put her hand on her head. “You fake a good faint.”
Daisuke helps Techi up, putting his other Vest on her, to cover her chest. "Thanks."
“Thanks, and oh yes…” Techi begins.
Daisuke promptly froze again, to avoid pummeling.
Techi elbows Dai in the gut hard enough to knock some breath out of him, but not enough for serious harm. She is unaware he got a glimpse of her breasts.
"Alright. She's okay, you're okay," Tira said, impatiently and annoyed.
Daisuke got up and brushed himself off. He smiled softly and bowed to Tira and Techi. "Goodbye, Beautifuls." Daisuke promptly made a quick exit.
“I swear I don't trust him...”Techi muttered, putting on the sleeves and zipping it up part ways, still showing the area between her breasts.
Kenichi appeared behind Tira and Techi. "It's just that he likes you, but doesn’t know how to show it."
“Tough luck,” Techi told him, “I'm here to work.”
Tira stared at the size of Techi's chest, wondering how she kept all of that... mass taped up. Kenichi's approach startled her. "Whatwhat now?"
Techi catches Tira's stare and whispers to her, "If you ever get a body transfer make sure you check the damn thing BEFORE transfer..."
"Don't mind him. He's Nothing but a Clone. He is useful though." Kenichi told them.
“Clone!?” Techi asked, “Weren’t those outlawed some time ago in this system?”
Kenichi smiled. "There aren’t very many laws in this system. He's a Clone. a backup body for someone important."
Tira's eyes narrowed as she stared at Kenichi, staying silent.
“Hopefully we can fix the damn lawlessness in this sector,” Techi added.
Kenichi responded, "He doesn’t even have a real soul."
Tira's eyes widen and her hand clenches into a fist.
“Everyone has a soul,” said Techi matter-of-factly, “a soul is simply a sense of self and a persons beliefs.”
Kenichi grinned. "He's a nothing more then a biological computer, and a Backup for the best pilot in Higa. He wasn’t even created by Higa. He's an Izanagi product."
Techi shrugged. “Doesn't matter. The pirates Al-von and Mu-ra are clones, but COMPLETELY different personalities from what I read.”
Tira couldn't take it any more, "If he's a backup, then we don't need the original!" She stepped forward and took a swing at Daisuke's brother.
Kenichi smiled at Tira, and easily dodged the fist. "You should regard him as nothing more then Zilant 01's Computer."
“He's not a MEGUMI, he's Daisuke.” Techi said, “He is who he is, nothing more or less.”
"Daisuke is Daisuke.” Tira agreed, “If he was just like you he'd be an asshole!" Tira tried to take another swing.
Techi stopped Tira's fist with ease. Tira turned her head and stared at Techi, confused.
“Stop,” she told Tira, ”you're only going to get booted off. Let him have his damn opinion.”
Tira glanced back at Kenichi, then turned back to Techi. "Alright," she told her teammate, sounding no less determined than before.
"No. The Daisuke you know is nothing more then the Developmental Advanced Inventive Super Unlimited Keraten Enhanced. Higa Model." Kenichi told them.
Techi responded, “Still he has a soul, that's good enough for me. He cares for people. We need more people like that in this god forsaken planet.”
Daisuke appeared behind Kenichi. "No. He's right. I'm nothing more then a Biological computer, and backup data storage for him."
Techi couldn't take any more of this, “Daisuke, shut your damn hole or I will close it. You are who you are.”
Daisuke shook his head. "No. I am nothing but an artificial creation. A half-assed Neko. At least they have Souls."
Tira stands beside Techi, staying silent and staring at Kenichi.
“Hopefully we'll abolish illegal cloning from this system so something like you won't have to exist anymore,” Techi continued, “You still have a soul, I can sense that. That's all I need.”
"So you think of me as an Abomination, Techi-chan?" Daisuke asked.
“No, I see you as Daisuke Higa our squad leader. A man who also has a love for his comrades. A machine cannot love. You can.”
"One word," Tira whispered still totally focused on Kenichi.
"I cannot love,” Daisuke professed. ”It's my programming to protect the human components of the Zilant team."
Techi is not phased by this. “Yes you can, you have a sense of self and most machines do not have that. There have been cases where bioroids have developed senses of self. I read up on this crap about cloning before I transferred. I'm no expert but I know that.”
DAISUKE looked to think for a second. "Then they malfunctioned. It is becoming late, I have to go sleep now." Daisuke walked past Techi and Tira, whispering to them: "I Will Break Free, And Be Daisuke, not some computer."
Techi mutters, "You are free already you fool, it's you who remains chained with the key for the locks in hand"
Tira nodded in agreement, not taking her eyes of his elder brother. "One smartass comment," she mutters.
Kenichi grinned. "You should get some rest." He walked off, a smug grin still on his face.
"Oh that is it!" Tira attempted a lunge at the man, but Techi quickly stopped that. She grabbed Tira's arm, spun her around and wrapped her arm around her neck with her hand pinned behind her back. "Ohohohokayokayokayyoucanstopthatnow!"
Techi whispers to her, “Believe me I would love to beat him, but he has a right to his own opinion sadly. Trust me you can beat a person to near death but an opinion like that would rarely change, I know his types.” Techi let go of Tira once Kenichi had left. “I just saved you ass from being fired, think next time.”
As Techi let go, Tira dusted herself off and gritted her teeth. "He has no right!"
Daisuke was looking at the ground. "Thank you , both of you. Please, don't cry for me when I die."
“You are not dying, end of discussion,” Techi told him.
Tira pointed at Daisuke, "You are not going to die!"
"I will break free,” he told her, “Even if I die trying. Even if takes control of my body, and kills what makes me ME, I'll still be free."
Techi replied, “I'm going to the hanger to kill the mechanics and repaint my Zilant. I know how to paint from shop experience.”
"Don't kill anyone," Daisuke called after her.
“No promises,” she responded, leaving around the corner.
Tira stomped over to Daisuke, but stopped and took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Okay," she said, opening them again to look Daisuke right in the face, "We're going to show him who you really are."
Daisuke smiled softly. "As I said, I'm going to break free."
She returned the smile, "Listen to Techi you idiot. You already have."
"Maybe." Daisuke smiled softly, and walked off to his room.
Tira put a hand to her forehead, "I think I'm going to have to lay down," she said to herself as she walked off towards her own quarters.
END!

I'm still active. One of the reasons we can't RP is because almost no one shows up.

Now I'm not blaming that on anyone. I just figure we need a new time. I thought Saturday was a good time but I guess I was wrong.

Well, Most of your troubles are over Sand!

And New ones have arisen from their ashes.

I'm Back Sandact!

Well, Osaka wanted you back, so now you and him can do this with Exhack and let Doc focus on his own thing.

Doshii Jun said:
Well, Osaka wanted you back, so now you and him can do this with Exhack and let Doc focus on his own thing.

Actually, I was thinking about joining an Elysian Plotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back