Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises Player Poll - Social Thread Sunflowers in the Bellflower Field

What do the players in this thread (Sunflowers in the Bellflower Field) wish to do?

• Wrap the thread up with Andrew's next GM post, fading to black.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wrap the thread up with Andrew's next GM post, fading to black. Open a new social thread.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Leave it open until people lose interest.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Retired Staff
The Old Episode 5 (Under RoTG) Thread - Sunflowers in the Bellflower Field

The New Years Party on the YSS Tokyo thread has been going for a while now; people have had a lot of fun in there. But OOC we're nearing the end of the two-month mark. So since it is a social thread I don't want to close it off before we're ready so I'm making this poll to figure out the direction we want to go.

Poll attached!

It's currently headed in a very -cough- NSFW direction...
@SageShooter @Soresu @RaWolfe @Wolf626

Thanks, guys. I will put up the last post today. The following is the conclusion of the vote -

1613951453859.webp

RPG-D RPGfix
Back