• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

History for new char

KaleReborn

Inactive Member
Kale Reborn
Age 17
Hair color brown
Eye color blue
Height 6'3

Kale reborn was taken volunterly by the toma alien race they biologically engerierred his body to throw energy and force attacks. he is the best human in close in combat. his alien name is akord. he is a gerneral in command of a big fleet his command warship is 3 times as long as the super star destoryer and 10 times as big. His ship that he takes down to the surface is a warship is is 2 football feilds long. and about 3 times as big. it has 3,000,000 humans/aliens on board. it has dozen upon dozens of attack fighters. its weapons are highly classified but it has more weapons then that on the super start destoryer.
His three main attacks are "Fusion Spread Beam" basically what it does is it comes out of his hands when he yells it. it is a blue beam and it blows up into mircrsopic beams that home in on the target and badly injure the target. the only way you can stop it is by useing its brother. the only person who has that beam is the darklord of the toma race. it is yellow. it doesent matter how strong the man is it depends on the spirit of the beam. right now akord's beam is the strongest around.
His next attack is the "Plasma Torpedo" it has blue,yellow,red,green and purple in it. it forms a ball of plasma half the size of the sun and will destory its targets. His next attack is thelast one it is "Mass Destruction" it bassically creates a huge black hole in the middle of nowwhere and begins to suck everything into it. His other attack are top secret the one i can tell you about is the "HellBore"It is a fire torpedo that is about a yard long and 2 feet tall it launchs at the target and finds it weakest spot and destorys it. A sheild wont do anything to deflect it.. this is a attack that you cant dodge.
Update on the Command Ship. His command ship is now a Battleship E and the size of it is kinda hard to imagine. It makes the sun look like a pebble. Further Info is Classified.
This was written a while back and some of my spelling is bad.. The command ship info is Classified or Unknown... its rarely seen by anyone. So no need to bother with making a new ship.. i need any questions or help you can offer.

Even the new people who like to contradict the old people who know what they're talking about will agree on this one: the whole thing should be thrown out. The character is far too special. Things like "he is the best human in close in combat" and "he is a gerneral in command of a big fleet his command warship is 3 times as long as the super star destoryer and 10 times as big" send up red flags immediately. You should RP this sort of stuff out.

I want to clarify, because I think some people are misinterpreting "you should RP it out." That doesn't mean script it. It means that that is the sort of thing you should have acquired through actual, random RP.

The history should give your character some direction. Not give him some sort of massive battle fleet. You'd do best to just abandon this history, and try again. Just stick to childhood, and try not to write too much.

This RP isn't that much of a freeform game. Check out other characters in the character discussion section and the ship stats in the ship section of the site to get an idea of what is being looked for here.

Kale reborn was taken volunterly by the toma alien race they biologically engerierred his body to throw energy and force attacks.
1124838047382.jpg

he is the best human in close in combat.
1124837994382.jpg

he is a gerneral in command of a big fleet his command warship is 3 times as long as the super star destoryer and 10 times as big. His ship that he takes down to the surface is a warship is is 2 football feilds long. and about 3 times as big. it has 3,000,000 humans/aliens on board. it has dozen upon dozens of attack fighters. its weapons are highly classified but it has more weapons then that on the super start destoryer.
1124837979847.jpg

His three main attacks are "Fusion Spread Beam" basically what it does is it comes out of his hands when he yells it. it is a blue beam and it blows up into mircrsopic beams that home in on the target and badly injure the target. the only way you can stop it is by useing its brother. the only person who has that beam is the darklord of the toma race. it is yellow. it doesent matter how strong the man is it depends on the spirit of the beam. right now akord's beam is the strongest around.
His next attack is the "Plasma Torpedo" it has blue,yellow,red,green and purple in it. it forms a ball of plasma half the size of the sun and will destory its targets. His next attack is thelast one it is "Mass Destruction" it bassically creates a huge black hole in the middle of nowwhere and begins to suck everything into it. His other attack are top secret the one i can tell you about is the "HellBore"It is a fire torpedo that is about a yard long and 2 feet tall it launchs at the target and finds it weakest spot and destorys it. A sheild wont do anything to deflect it.. this is a attack that you cant dodge.
1124838033583.jpg

i need any questions or help you can offer.
1124838020754.jpg

If all of your stuff is like that, then just go away, please.

o_O ...yeah...what Wes said...

I find it funny that Wes gets angry at us old people for driving new people away, and yet in this thread, instead of trying to help the guy, he just tells him to get lost.

Jadg Wolf said:
I find it funny that Wes gets angry at us old people for driving new people away, and yet in this thread, instead of trying to help the guy, he just tells him to get lost.
This is the single most overpowered character proposal ever to be posted. And my "get lost" was only "if all [his] stuff was all like that."

If he submits material that's suitable, he can roleplay here. You have to admit, though, Thad, that the stuff posted was awful.

As i said before that was mad a while ago when i was like 13 years old..i'm 17 now and i'll take some stuff out of it. He seems all godly though...Eh i'll take the ship out...it needs to be redone anyways...*scoots off to modify it*

As i said before that was mad a while ago when i was like 13 years old..i'm 17 now and i'll take some stuff out of it. He seems all godly though...Eh i'll take the ship out...it needs to be redone anyways...*scoots off to modify it*
Alright. Be fair, okay? ^_^;

I have to say tho, that's one of the more clever ways to blow someone off that I've seen so far. That guy's expressions were priceless. While I was laughing I'm also thinking 'Koizumi is having an aneurism.' (yes I know that's not Koizumi)

Fian said:
Crazy funny, source on the pictures?
Some Japanese imageboard, probably 18ban.jp or 2chan.

Never say your character is the best at anything. I got in trouble for that once. It was easily corrected (she's a habitual liar anyway), but I learned my lesson.

*reads entire thing*

:|

*head explodes*

I'm sorry...but that pretty much sums up my opinion on it. I'm not helpful when it comes to stuff like that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back